134a Refrigerant

Old July 10th 05, 06:45 PM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Tell me Stevie, just where in the southern hemisphere did the
> hurricane Dennis start.

Wherever the Jesus of Revenge made it!

Now answer the question... can air one foot
north of the equator mix with air one foot
south of the equator?
__
Steve
..

Old July 10th 05, 07:03 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
>=20
> > First you gave us the initials... smirking that we
> > couldn't know about them

>=20
> YOURE the one pretending to know something about my industry. anyone =

in my=20
> industry would have known exactly what i referenced as soon as i =

referenced=20
> it which is why i referenced it to begin with....to expose your level =

of=20
> bull****.

Then why did you give me what it stood for?
You should have jumped me then, if you were
just trying to prove that your tradecraft arcana
was the important thing you learned in school.
You chose to play along... so that excuse is
no longer available for you.

You still haven't attacked the substance of
my guesses about the use of the Head
Pressure Control... *before* I googled it.

My point is.... I can learn about your
industry fairly quickly... I've already
got the controls background to tackle
it, and the rest is physics, which I had
plenty of in college. I've already serviced
cryogenic refrigeration systems... we're
talking 15Kelvin here. You won't even take a
stab at my old tech job.... imagine the
problems you'd face going into work
where I do today.

In summation... you can dish it out, but
you can't take it... translate that.

> > I reminded you that you
> > had complained when we discussed Freon...
> > you squealed that it was a 'brand name'...

>=20
> NO! i responded to his statement DIRECTLY QUOTING "freon is a =

compound". i=20
> never made any such statement about an HMC.

Do you assert that Freon is not a compound?
Do you assert that HeadMaster(tm) is not a brand?
Do you assert that you didn't attack someone for
using a brand name?
Do you assert that Freon can't make it into the
atmosphere, and yet you've breathed Freon
in the atmosphere?
Do you assert that the whole world is wrong,
and you're right?

Don't forget to squirm!
__
Steve
..

Old July 10th 05, 07:05 PM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> How many resolutions does the moon make in one year?=20

Only one... on New Year's Eve!
__
Steve
..

Old July 10th 05, 07:31 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> >> TRANSLATION --> "i have no proof"

> > I need no proof... you've got Bill!

> TRANSLATION --> "i have no proof"

> I need no proof...

TRANSLATION --> "i have no proof"

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 10th 05, 07:35 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message

> Buy a new can of paint... weigh it.

> Put it in the paint shaker machine...
> run the machine, then weigh it.

> Then get back to us.

i guess i overestimated you. you really _are_ that stupid (no wonder you
fall for the liberal seminar bull**** so easily!). my condolences to your
friends and family. to put it into terms you can understand, put a gallon
of paint into a paint shaker. shake it, and weigh it. now put 3 oz. of
thinner into the gallon. shake it (thus mixing it) and youll find that
gallon of paint now weighs 3 oz. more than it did before. THAT is how
combining elements make them heavier.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 10th 05, 07:40 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> Then why did you give me what it stood for?

because anyone with any real experience in my industry (which you pretend to
have) would have known exactly what i referenced. i uncovered your
bull****, and its been a pleasure. :-)

> You still haven't attacked the substance of
> my guesses about the use of the Head
> Pressure Control... *before* I googled it.

but i did! i told you that youd better go get better information because
you were completely wrong from the start. thats what you get from asking
your cousins husbands brother who just started hvac tech school. :-)

> My point is.... I can learn about your
> industry fairly quickly... I've already
> got the controls background to tackle
> it, and the rest is physics,

lol yeah youre the real expert! :-)

> Do you assert that Freon is not a compound?

freon is a brand name. HOWEVER, your entire argument is nothing more than a
very loose effort at making a point because i NEVER suggested that an HMC
was anything at all. the engineer you worship said "freon is a compound"
and i nailed him on it. i never made any such statements about an HMC so
your argument stands totally without merit (like most everything else youve
had to say). :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 10th 05, 08:21 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Matt, beat you to it days ago, we see you still can't answer the
question.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 10th 05, 08:28 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You have such a tiny brain, you probably do think it's possible for
a hurricane to start south of the equator and move north to where Dennis
is now.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 10th 05, 09:15 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Our Gulf hurricanes may start just off the coast of Africa, and of
course our side of the equator.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 10th 05, 09:18 PM