Texarkana Mustang show at Mc Clarty Auto Mall

Old July 9th 05, 11:15 PM
markansas859

Default Texarkana Mustang show at Mc Clarty Auto Mall

I know there is supposed to be a Mustang show tomorrow, but cannot remember
what time it is, and the newspaper got thrown out

I remember someone in here mentioned Texarkana once, hope they read this,
and can help me

thanks
Mark
DeQueen, Arkansas

--
"I guess it really is blue instead of grey, once you get the dirt off of it"

ME: in reference to the 86 Dodge Aries wagon I bought from Charlene's
parents

Old July 10th 05, 10:48 AM
Defiant

I'm from Texarkana and the show is tomorrow Sunday July 10th at 12:00 noon
until 5 pm at the car dealership I plan on being there myself sometime after
2 or so. look for a red 01 mustang GT convertible with Ark. tag that will
most likely be me
Defiant

Old July 11th 05, 06:11 AM
markansas859

girlfriend and I made it, great show....... she got 40 some odd pics

Old July 11th 05, 06:32 AM
D.K.R.

alt.binaries.pictures.autos

markansas859 wrote:
> girlfriend and I made it, great show....... she got 40 some odd pics
>

> "Defiant" > wrote in message
>
>>I'm from Texarkana and the show is tomorrow Sunday July 10th at 12:00 noon
>>until 5 pm at the car dealership I plan on being there myself sometime
>>after 2 or so. look for a red 01 mustang GT convertible with Ark. tag that
>>will most likely be me
>>Defiant

. ..