Fishaholic's Photo Contest

Old April 26th 05, 02:35 PM
Amateur Cichlids

Default Fishaholic's Photo Contest

A few month's back, we added a photo contest to our site at Fishaholics.
This month we've started giving prizes to the winners. Prizes typically
consist of fifty dollars in fish from one of our sponsors. The sponsor is
listed on the contest page each month along with the prize and the contest
rules. Submissions are due by the 20th of each month. We're adding lots of
other features to the site as we go. We already have lots of articles,
species profiles and a forum with friendly members. We have tank pages where
members can upload pictures of their tanks and a gallery for members to
upload a few pictures of their fish.
Stop by and give us a look.
Amateur
(www.fishaholics.org)