So when do we reinstate the 55 mph speed limit?

Old April 19th 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default So when do we reinstate the 55 mph speed limit?

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

<snip>

The 55 mph limit will be reinstated when you finally learn how to shut
the **** up and stop cross-posting.

Speed Limit Possibility [email protected] Driving 26 February 6th 06 04:53 AM
Wrong Way MFFY! Dave Driving 28 December 23rd 05 03:35 AM
More proof that incresed speed does not equal incresed death Bernard Farquart Driving 51 July 7th 05 02:10 PM
Co must be full of 'em Brent P Driving 58 December 26th 04 11:45 PM
Orange county, speed limit reduced? Trey BMW 66 December 3rd 04 11:42 PM