gay commercial

Old April 6th 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default gay commercial

Did anyone notice that TV commercial where there are two white men
sitting in an airport terminal. One has a lap top computer connected
to the internet. The other guy is wearing a race car outfit. Anyhoo,
the man wearing the race car jump suit is sitting in such a way that
his leg overlapps the leg of the man sitting with the lap top computer.
The man is practically sitting on the lap of the other man with the
computer.

Apparently the man was only a figment of his imagination as he
dissapears when the man says "Monocco BABY" to his other friend that
later shows up in the commerical.

What did yaall think about that commercial? It looked pretty gay
didn't it? Well I mean, it did look like a gay thing to do.

On the flip side of the coin, for strait people there is a similar
commerical advertising the same thing where the woman is sitting inside
the fusalage of a jet commerical aircraft. Half way on her lap is a
man talking to the flight attendant to get her some pop corn.

Airisair

Old April 6th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Off topic

Airman wrote:

> Did anyone notice that TV commercial where there are two white men
> sitting in an airport terminal.

Did you ever end up figuring out how to post to the appropriate
newsgroup, dumbass?
Old April 6th 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

The only dumbass is you. Off topic posts are the present and future.

So - Foot In Mouth...

Old April 6th 06, 11:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Airman wrote:
> The only dumbass is you. Off topic posts are the present and future.
>
> So - Foot In Mouth...

I sure as hell hope not. Otherwise why don't we all post to one big
newsgroup.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old April 6th 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

> Airman:
> The only dumbass is you. Off topic posts are the present and future.

And I know what is in your futu

<sarcastic ad placement and flight of fancy>

NEW from Radtroll Industries, its:

NECRO-SELTZER!!!!!!

Usenet trolling leaving you with an upset intellect?
Off topic nonsense got you down??
Stupid politically correct posts wasting your time and hard disk
space???

Try NECRO-SELTZER and let all your miseries go away!
NECRO-SELTZER with sparkling kill-file bubbles will cure your ills!

** P * L * O * N * K ** ** P * L * O * N * K **

Fizzzzz, Fizzzzz....

Oh, what a RELIEF it is!!

</sarcastic ad placement and flight of fancy>
Old April 6th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

The commercial was for Intel Chip Laptop Computers...