MOMO Racing wheel problem

Old March 29th 06, 11:19 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default MOMO Racing wheel problem

Dear readers,

I just got a Logitech MOMO racing wheel but i think it is defect. The
included gaming software and Win XP doesn't recognise the wheel.

And when i connect the external power supply to the wheel i have no
green LED. And that isn't correct, is it ??

Even when the wheel is not connected to the pc, i must have a green
LED burning on the wheel, isn't it ??

Thanks in advance
Old April 22nd 06, 08:57 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I have the same problem. I read a bunch of messages from others also
describing bad power connections. It seems that recently, there has been a
large batch of defective units shipped from the China Logitech factory.

news