no juice going to distr

Old February 28th 06, 07:09 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default no juice going to distr

car will tourn over, checked distr but no spark is coming from the distr.
what do you think it could be, do not have alot of money to take to repair
shop.

Old February 28th 06, 10:11 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

"dodge12" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> car will tourn over, checked distr but no spark is coming from the distr.
> what do you think it could be, do not have alot of money to take to repair
> shop.

ok

Old March 1st 06, 03:04 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Wow. I don't know what year the car is but it may be that the coil pack
is shot. Distributor cap may have to be replaced also. I can't really
guess more than that for now without knowing the year.

Old March 1st 06, 09:31 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge

oups.com...