Sorry forgot to add

Old October 27th 04, 09:21 AM
Kev_Ceri

Default Sorry forgot to add

Sorry forgot to put in the previous post,
I am in Oklahoma City metro area....

kev

Old October 28th 04, 01:53 AM
MUADIB®

>Sorry forgot to put in the previous post,
>I am in Oklahoma City metro area....
>
>kev

Sorry ,.............I read and post as I go..............Forget my
post on the last one.................LOL

You are close enough to consider the DFW area then..............

John Willis and I have MANY bugs still and are looking to thin the
herd a bit. There are a Couple of 65's that are a great deal for
someone looking to restore, or make a driver out of. Or maybe a 69 and
convert it from autostick to standard.................John has a Thing
he Might wanna do some bargain dealing on, and there's a Super Beetle
out here too.

In my garage (and johns) there are too many parts to even contemplate
nowadays. OKcity ain't too far to deliver if you wanna buy a car from
us too. As long as we at least split the gas for the trip.......That
ol' Chevy John has drinks a bit of gas, but won't stop for nutin'.

Let us know if you wanna come and look or just want more info.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.
Old October 31st 04, 04:53 PM
MUADIB®

>Hey MUADIB,
>I sent you an email regarding these bugs you have in the Dallas area....
>
>Did you get it?????
>thanks,
>Kev

Never got the Email, Kev

Try sending it to ssterrell2 at verizon dot net

WE are definitely interested in talking/dealing

If you like you can call me @

214-458-0875

My name is Scott

Old October 31st 04, 05:56 PM
Chris Perdue

>SSTERRELL2YOURPANTIES

>If you like you can call me @
>
>214-458-08**

hey...lets all call scott....heh...
-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old November 1st 04, 03:38 AM
MUADIB®

>hey...lets all call scott....heh...

Not much to talk about, ................Cell phone takes messages
well, too.......;-)

My home phone resembles the local pizza hut and I probably get more
calls on it than I ever could on my cell phone.

I figure anyone that's interested in a bug can call me if they are
serious and wanna know when they can come and look...........and I am
old enough to have the number changed if it gets outta hand
too.So.............give me a call. Especially to come and buy a Bug!