I don't think I've ever seen this NG as weird as it is now . . .

Old June 16th 05, 04:07 AM

Default I don't think I've ever seen this NG as weird as it is now . . .

.. . . have you?

180 Out

Old June 16th 05, 04:38 AM
SVTKate

> wrote in message
oups.com...
.. . . have you?

180 Out

nope.

SVTKate

Old June 16th 05, 05:27 AM
Spike

It's probably because....
"there ain't no cure for the summertime blues....."

when you....
"been sittin' on the dock on the bay, wastin' time...."

tryin' ta figure....
"WAR! What is it good for?"

on those....
"Warm San Franciscan nights
when Angels sing,
leather wings,
jeans of blue
Harley Davidson's, too"

when you just have to say....
"don't bogart that joint,
my friend,
pass it over to me...."
~ ~
(o) (o) )
| | (
( ) )
//////\\\\\\ ___________
( ^ ) -|[ ___________]||||||

while....
"one pill makes you larger,
and one pill makes you small
and the ones that mother gives you
don't do anything at all.... "

but fortunately....
"you can get anything you want
at Alice's Restaurant."

On 15 Jun 2005 20:07:11 -0700, wrote:

>. . . have you?
>
>180 Out

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old June 16th 05, 12:03 PM
dwight

> On 15 Jun 2005 20:07:11 -0700, wrote:
>
>. . . have you?
>
>180 Out

It really is a social disease.

I can hear calls for a moderated forum...

dwight

Old June 16th 05, 12:41 PM
SVTKate

Spike... you gotta get out more!

K.

"Spike" > wrote in message
It's probably because....
"there ain't no cure for the summertime blues....."

when you....
"been sittin' on the dock on the bay, wastin' time...."

tryin' ta figure....
"WAR! What is it good for?"

on those....
"Warm San Franciscan nights
when Angels sing,
leather wings,
jeans of blue
Harley Davidson's, too"

when you just have to say....
"don't bogart that joint,
my friend,
pass it over to me...."
~ ~
(o) (o) )
| | (
( ) )
//////\\\\\\ ___________
( ^ ) -|[ ___________]||||||

Old June 16th 05, 02:16 PM
Big Al

"Spike" > wrote in message
> It's probably because....
> "there ain't no cure for the summertime blues....."
>
> when you....
> "been sittin' on the dock on the bay, wastin' time...."
>
> tryin' ta figure....
> "WAR! What is it good for?"
>
> on those....
> "Warm San Franciscan nights
> when Angels sing,
> leather wings,
> jeans of blue
> Harley Davidson's, too"
>
> when you just have to say....
> "don't bogart that joint,
> my friend,
> pass it over to me...."
> ~ ~
> (o) (o) )
> | | (
> ( ) )
> //////\\\\\\ ___________
> ( ^ ) -|[ ___________]||||||
>
> while....
> "one pill makes you larger,
> and one pill makes you small
> and the ones that mother gives you
> don't do anything at all.... "
>
> but fortunately....
> "you can get anything you want
> at Alice's Restaurant."

Except for Alice

Al

Old June 16th 05, 03:23 PM
IsellJeeps

Old June 16th 05, 05:28 PM
Gumby

There is a Mustang Forum that is heavily moderated. This is where I go now
for Mustang info and discussion.
I'm bored with hurc ast's lame attempts for attention.

http://www.mustangforums.com/

Gumby,
04GT

Old June 16th 05, 06:30 PM
Mark C.

The thing is just to ignore the BS and share knowledge and information with
each other. ~

--
Mark
--

m...

Old June 16th 05, 07:13 PM
Defiant

ahh and then there is this one too
http://www.corral.net/forums/
and yes to answer the first Question no I don't think I've ever seen this
group as weird as it is now and I think several are leaving because of the
BS.
as far as a call for a moderated group I suppose that is a idea but
sometimes the people running the group get a little big headed and that's
when things really get bad.
Myself I'm in favor of something like my if-body list (Firebird -Camaro) or
poncho (Pontiac) lists which are email supported.

Defiant
1971 Pontiac Firebird 400
1973 Camaro LT
1995 Chevy Silverado Pickup