Ford Mustangs are EVIL, they are the automobiles of SATAN ! ! ! !

Old November 19th 04, 02:00 PM
dvsone Here

typical,whining bowtie baby!

http://community.webtv.net/orangespawn50/doc

Old November 19th 04, 08:54 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Dan opined

> KEWL! My car is offensive to right wing, conservative, moral minority
> doofii? LOVING it!

{rolling on floor laughing and praising Jesus!}

Ummm... Fraid not! We PREFER the Mustang, that's why you know this is a
troll.

Dont worry though... we allow spongiforms to enjoy them, too.

Old November 19th 04, 11:25 PM
SATAN

HELLooooooooo
SATAN, Here
Well, Ya'll can bet I don't drive nothing but American and nothing before
1970. I do prefer long white Cadillac's on Sunday though... (Kinda gets to
the guy upstairs)Fridays a 68 Camaro RS SS... Saturday nights 68 Shelby
Fastback
and the rest of the time anything that screams and paves a HIGHWAY TO
HELL.......................
Love SATAN
m...

Old November 19th 04, 11:45 PM
SATAN

Sorry that's after 1970
This Camaro just helped me collect another soul... Some punk in a rice
burner(one more for me) HAHAHAHA

Old November 20th 04, 02:22 AM
Patrick

John Smith > wrote in message >...

> I assume you are a Chevorlet lover <snip>

John,

The turd posted the same stuff to other NGs. Here's a sample:

"Firebirds are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to
collect your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell."

<snip>

Patrick
'93 Cobra
'83 LTD
Old November 20th 04, 03:00 AM
wabbitslayer

> Ford Mustangs were produced by SATAN in Hell's Kitchen ! ! !

Of course, silly. Who do you think the "Boss" was, anyway?
Didn't you ever hear of the limited production Boss 666?
It'd beat the hell out of the 302 and the 429.

Wabbitslayer
01 GT vert

Old November 20th 04, 05:06 AM
RSCamaro

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 04:13:13 GMT, "Mark" >
wrote:

>I guess you probably think the Camaro is God's ride?

Nope, it posted the same crap on the Cam/Bird groups. I suspect he
did the same to all of the aut groups.

...Ron
--
68' Camaro RS
88' Firebird Formula
Old November 20th 04, 07:36 AM
JS

"RSCamaro" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 04:13:13 GMT, "Mark" >
> wrote:
>
>>I guess you probably think the Camaro is God's ride?

> Nope, it posted the same crap on the Cam/Bird groups. I suspect he
> did the same to all of the aut groups.
>
> ...Ron
> --
> 68' Camaro RS
> 88' Firebird Formula
> 00' Mustang GT Vert

He tagged the Mitsubishi group too.

Fine lineup of cars ya got there. Any pics of the '68?

JS
-----
'97 Mustang Cobra
'95 Eclipse GSX
'01 Ninja ZX-6

Old November 20th 04, 11:51 PM
dwight

"SATAN" > wrote in message
> BLOOD RED INTERIOR HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Harder than I thought, to type on a lap top and shift gears... Collecting
> souls and typing, Who knew I would need more than two hands yesterday...
> And btw ya ain't gotta be a geniuses to get people to come to Hell HAHA
> Thanx for the laughs
> SATAN

Hell is in Ohio? Or are you just passin' through?

dwight