Body Kit Advice

Old July 20th 05, 05:14 PM
CarChick

Default Body Kit Advice

I'm looking for a body kit...need some advice though. I found this
website that sells them for pretty cheap, but I want to make sure
they're good...has anyone ordered anything from PaAutoracing before?
Let me know, wanna check it out before I buy. Thanks!

Old July 20th 05, 08:40 PM
David

"CarChick" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I'm looking for a body kit...need some advice though. I found this
> website that sells them for pretty cheap, but I want to make sure
> they're good...has anyone ordered anything from PaAutoracing before?
> Let me know, wanna check it out before I buy. Thanks!

What type of car? My opinion, any car kit looks like ****. But I also think
the big garbage can muffler hanging out the back of the cars making it sound
like a loud sewing machine is pretty useless also!

Every bodykit I see, is chipped, cracked or missing a large chunk from
hitting the curb, or ground. They do not line up with any bodylines on the
car, and really do absolutly no purpose on a car. Have you seen any that
look good, after the first month they are put on a car?

Old July 20th 05, 09:39 PM
Dan C

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:40:02 -0700, David wrote:

>> I'm looking for a body kit...need some advice though. I found this

> What type of car? My opinion, any car kit looks like ****. But I also think
> the big garbage can muffler hanging out the back of the cars making it sound
> like a loud sewing machine is pretty useless also!

I agree 100%. LOL! Ridiculous looking, and sounding. I guess it's a kid
thing. Seems they could find something better to waste their money on.

> Every bodykit I see, is chipped, cracked or missing a large chunk from
> hitting the curb, or ground. They do not line up with any bodylines on the
> car, and really do absolutly no purpose on a car. Have you seen any that
> look good, after the first month they are put on a car?

Absolutely. Makes the car (no matter the model) look cheap and "chincy".

Linux Registered User #327951