Liquid Clay

Old May 20th 05, 12:04 PM
John

"ZombyWoof" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:25:12 -0400, "John"
> > wrote something
> wonderfully witty:
>
>>"SVTKate" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

>>> "ZombyWoof" > wrote

>>> Uhhhhh... I might have a bit of a problem.

>>To bridge the above mental image across the gender gap and keep a somewhat
>>parallel meaning, you'd have to wash your car as you would your pussy,
>>right? With that in mind, re-wash your car and tell us how is was this
>>time.
>>

> Make sure to use plenty of water though. Nothing worse then dry
> pussy.

The Mrs. and I prefer Astroglide.

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old May 20th 05, 05:03 PM
SVTKate

*covers her face and quietly laughs to herself*

Nope.. not sharing that part with you boy... not gonna do it.

Old May 20th 05, 05:09 PM
SVTKate

"John" > wrote in message
| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| ink.net...
| >
| > "ZombyWoof" > wrote
| >
| > | Wash your car as you would your pecker.
| >
| > Uhhhhh... I might have a bit of a problem.
|
| To bridge the above mental image across the gender gap and keep a somewhat
| parallel meaning, you'd have to wash your car as you would your pussy,
| right? With that in mind, re-wash your car and tell us how is was this
| time.
|
| --
| John
| ThunderSnake #59

Ok, I reconsidered.
I went back to the master bedroom,
went into the bathroom and drew a nice warm bath.
Got some fresh towels and hung them nearby.
Pulled out the fragrant shampoos that have not been used in a long while,
maybe too long.

Grabbed the sleeping cat off of her cushion and tossed her in
There was Yowling, scratching, biting and water EVERYWHERE!

I fought with her, finally grabbed her front paws and held her while I
scrubbed her all over with shampoo.

I had to chase her down the hallway, she was flinging water everywhere as
she went, wet fur, evil looks and then she hid under the couch.

I'm telling you, washing a pussy ain't NUTHIN like washing a Dick!
I have washed him MANY times and he doesn't put up a fight like this!

But, at least my pussy smells all clean and fresh!

Happy???

Hand me the ointment and a band aid, will ya?

Kate

Old May 20th 05, 06:10 PM
Keith Warren

You go Girl! :-) Nice lead-in then you nailed him to the wall.

Since we are so far OT.....

What I don't understand is that my cat will gladly run outside and play in
the rain all day long.... but just try and carry him through the door into
the bathroom and he suddenly makes himself a 6ft wide claw-filled
saber-toothed flesh-destroying Wildcat.

Back OT

Have you ordered your '06 Shelby yet?

Keith

ink.net...

Old May 21st 05, 12:24 AM
SVTKate

"Keith Warren" > wrote in message
| You go Girl! :-) Nice lead-in then you nailed him to the wall.
|
| Since we are so far OT.....
|
| What I don't understand is that my cat will gladly run outside and play in
| the rain all day long.... but just try and carry him through the door into
| the bathroom and he suddenly makes himself a 6ft wide claw-filled
| saber-toothed flesh-destroying Wildcat.
|
| Back OT
|
| Have you ordered your '06 Shelby yet?
|
| Keith

LMAO!
Mine too, but once I get her in, she really seems to enjoy it.
When I soak in the tub, bubbles and all that, she comes in and plays in the
bubbles by reaching her "arm" into them as far as it will go.

Oh, well, back on topic...
Yea, right....
like THAT's gonna happen!
I've been trying to talk hubs into a supercharger for four years, you think
he's gonna cough up for a Shelby?
NFW!

On the same day that Tom Selleck decides he wants to spend a weekend with me
under the covers.

Kate