Just some Mustang pics

Old January 23rd 05, 03:42 PM
Sunset Sam

Default Just some Mustang pics

I don't know if this page will be viewable this way or not, but here's
the link to a page I built from a few pics I took.

http://community.webtv.net/EveningCruiser/Mustang

'98 Mustang - 3.8 - 5 Speed

Old January 23rd 05, 07:11 PM
Mark C.

Yes it's viewable. Not to be mean or anything but a stock '98 3.8L six?
ZZZZZZZZ. Boring.

--
Mark C.

Old January 24th 05, 12:32 AM

Cool car... like the color. Take off the bra though (yuck). And I agree..
your photography needs work =).

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Old February 2nd 05, 07:22 PM
Sunset Sam

I'd never checked one of my MSN pages with my PC before, After hearing
the comments made about the picture quality here, I expected the pics to
be barely viewable, so I went and checked my original post here with my
PC.
The distortion along the near horizontal lines is caused by MSN. All in
all I was pleasantly surprised after what I was expecting.

You people are perfectionists. I like that!

'98 Mustang - 3.8 - 5 Speed