Dim Message Center. 02

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 10th 05, 03:57 PM
Dave Hollis & Penny Williams

Default Dim Message Center. 02

The message center in my 02 Eddie Bauer is dim. I can't see it on sunny
days. It is readable on cloudy days and nights. It is much dimmer than the
radio readout, for example.

Has anybody had this problem and fixed it or had it fixed? Are all 02s like
that? I don't think it was like that when it was new.

The dealer says the only fix is to replace the entire instrument panel
(speedo etc.).

Observations: At night, when I switch on the headlights, the message center
dims
more and the dash panel brightness knob dims and brightens the message
center too.
I seems like it is always dimmer than the speedo and the radio, etc.

Please let me know if anyone has had this problem. It sure would be nice to
be
able to read the message center during the day.

Dave Hollis

Break Light Circuit message Dara BMW 5 November 29th 04 06:03 PM
Message To America's Students: The War, The Draft, Your Future Rick Antique cars 0 April 14th 04 05:48 AM