favorite cars survey

Old January 19th 05, 12:38 AM

Old January 19th 05, 01:39 AM

Old January 20th 05, 01:57 AM
Nate Nagel

Hmmmm....

'53-54 Studebaker Starliner
Porsche 944 Turbo
Chrysler 300 (the original)
'81 VW Scirocco S (Mk1)
Volvo P1800
Audi Ur-Quattro or early 4000 Quattro (gotta have a winter beater <G>)

there's lots more expensive cars tbat I could lust after, but there's
really no point in it

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old January 20th 05, 05:15 PM
dreas

1961 Chrysler 300G four speed
1978 Porsche 928 five speed
1937 Cord Westchester
1969 Ford Boss 429 Mustang
1975 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 454
Aston Martin [Any]

[I could go on, but my current little three car collection will have to do
for now]

Old January 22nd 05, 02:03 PM
Ray or Bobbi Adams

1956 Ford VIctoria. Peacock Blue and White

Old January 23rd 05, 02:58 AM
E Brown

Well, aside from my current Porsches, I wouldn't mind:
1) 1966 Porsche 911 - love the wood dash and shorter wheelbase
2) Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow - the only attractive modern Roller
3) Mercedes 300SEL 4.5 - best alternative to the above
4) Jaguar E-type, post flat-floor and synchro, pre-V12
5) 1950 Ford Custom Convertible - gorgeous and understated

Emanuel
--
1983 Porsche 911 Guards Red/Black
1983 Porsche 944 Guards Red/Black

American cars Dave Antique cars 6 February 13th 05 05:27 PM
528i vs 530i vs 540i USA Versions FSJ BMW 37 January 16th 05 07:38 PM
Dream Cars, The Best Cars in the World Rare Old Things Antique cars 0 February 14th 04 05:38 AM
Bid on live auctions of your favorite cars Proxibid Antique cars 0 November 21st 03 04:02 PM