Feedback On Hemming's Muscle Machines Magazine

Old November 22nd 04, 12:24 PM
Patrick

Default Feedback On Hemming's Muscle Machines Magazine

I was going to direct this just at 180 Out, but I'm curious about what
others think too. Please chime in.

- How many of you are now picking up Hemming's Muscle Machine
magazine?

- How many think it's the best auto magazine on the rack?

Patrick
'93 Cobra
'83 LTD
Old November 22nd 04, 05:55 PM
Spike

Way too expensive with very little information for what I need. I
need nuts and bolts kind of stuff. Theirs is more a documentary of the
muscle car era.

Great glossies of various muscle cars (all makes and models subject to
coverage), and plenty of information on history, interviews,
valuations based upon auction (tells what was asked, what average
going is, and what it went for, etc).

But I need a magazine which helps with projects, etc. I get far more
out of the Hemmings Mustang Tech guides. The tech guide is a bit on
the pricey side, but there are no ads to sponsor it.

I also get far more out of "Mustang & Fords", and "Mustang Monthly".
Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old November 23rd 04, 02:53 PM
Patrick

Spike > wrote in message >. ..

> Way too expensive with very little information for what I need.

With a subscription, it's a buck an issue. Can't get much cheaper
than that when they're paying the postage.

> need nuts and bolts kind of stuff. Theirs is more a documentary of the
> muscle car era.

This is true. It's definately not a how-to magazine.

Patrick
'93 Cobra
'83 LTD

Old November 23rd 04, 09:20 PM
Spike

I got it from a Hemmings ad they sent me and the sub ran me something
like $47. While the photos are nice to look at, and they bring back
fond memories of my youth and glory days, I found I was better off
with the other two for what I am doing with my car. If, I had extra
funds, then I wouldn't mind having a subscription to it as well.