Hello fellows, Limp Wrist hanging...

Old November 14th 04, 06:14 AM
Brenda

Default Hello fellows, Limp Wrist hanging...

How the hell has everyone been here at ramva. Sure have missed all of
yall. Really have. Jan have you got those snow chains yet?
Brenda and I have now started redoing Old plymouths. Guess theres
nothing wrong with that,,,burp.. My latest is a 50 special Deluxe...
I no longer work for the school dist. of Boerne tx. After 17 yrs of
working under really good people and all of a sudden everyone retires
I just kinda resented the idea of some rookie coming in and changing
the world. Sounds kinda hostile "but" thats life. AIN'T THAT RIGHT
JAN?
I now drive for Interstate Batteries, Which yall know is the best.
Burp, Anyone need a battery? If I can keep DOT off my ass...opps, I
cussed. Jan tought me how to do that.
All kidding aside, I have really missed you guys. We miss the 56'64
which John @ aircooled.net bought and my 67. BUT one thing I'll never
do is stop restoring cars. I must say that I really enjoyed chatting ,
BS ting and just having a great time with yall. Including "MATT" what
a thrill it was. If it wasn't a nose bleed it was the other end. Feel
for ya guy..I would really hate to be that stupid. "F" I hate being a
"B"hole but couldn't help it..burp.
Yall probly wondered what happened to me in the past, Wondered
myself.
Dragenwagon I wanna thank you for helping me with the web.page.,
Ya put alot of effort into it, really think it was cool of you to do
this for me.
John, you hang on to that 57, you'll regreat it if you ever let it
go. Miss my 56 for sure. Anyway I better let this letter fly into yall
hands befor My server kicks off...................Thanks
YALL.........tONY bUrp
Old November 14th 04, 12:37 PM
Jan Andersson

Brenda wrote:

> How the hell has everyone been here at ramva. Sure have missed all of
> yall. Really have. Jan have you got those snow chains yet?

Lol, they ARE on the shopping list for this winter..

> Brenda and I have now started redoing Old plymouths. Guess theres
> nothing wrong with that,,,burp.. My latest is a 50 special Deluxe...

Got pics?

> I no longer work for the school dist. of Boerne tx. After 17 yrs of
> working under really good people and all of a sudden everyone retires
> I just kinda resented the idea of some rookie coming in and changing
> the world. Sounds kinda hostile "but" thats life. AIN'T THAT RIGHT
> JAN?

Amen to that. Clueless managers who have no idea of what we do, claim to
know our work
so well that they can set new rules and "leave their mark" as soon as
possible. Before the next guy takes over and changes things again.
Without ever asking th eonly people who truly know what's going on.. us
who actually are left to do the work and clean up their mess. But enough
about that.

> I now drive for Interstate Batteries, Which yall know is the best.
> Burp, Anyone need a battery? If I can keep DOT off my ass...opps, I
> cussed. Jan tought me how to do that.

Uhh sure Tony, it was me... pfffft

> All kidding aside, I have really missed you guys.

Awww ya big softie. *hugs*

> John, you hang on to that 57, you'll regreat it if you ever let it
> go. Miss my 56 for sure.

I have another one for you sitting on my yard (Friendäs car). A
spotless, rust free, perfect 56. Never welded. No need to either. Bone
stock and original, or with a later model synchro tranny and a "no
shortcuts", all new parts 1776 I built for him some years ago. All
original parts come with the car. Around 7000 USD. Shipping not included

> Anyway I better let this letter fly into yall
> hands befor My server kicks off...................Thanks
> YALL.........tONY bUrp

Keep burpin around Tony..

Jan
Old November 14th 04, 01:06 PM
RSMEINER

>Amen to that. Clueless managers who have no idea of what we do, claim to
>know our work
>so well that they can set new rules and "leave their mark" as soon as
>possible. Before the next guy takes over and changes things again.
>Without ever asking th eonly people who truly know what's going on.. us
>who actually are left to do the work and clean up their mess. But enough
>about that.

I'm dealing with that right now.
And am tired of it, so I think I will just retire and start my
own little consulting company. Or just sit on my ass and
do nothing.

Randy
http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner
Old November 14th 04, 04:04 PM
Bill Berckman

Randy wrote:

>Amen to that. Clueless managers who have no idea of what we do, claim to
>>know our work
>>so well that they can set new rules and "leave their mark" as soon as
>>possible. Before the next guy takes over and changes things again.
>>Without ever asking th eonly people who truly know what's going on.. us
>>who actually are left to do the work and clean up their mess. But enough
>>about that.

>I'm dealing with that right now.
>And am tired of it, so I think I will just retire and start my
>own little consulting company. Or just sit on my ass and
>do nothing.
>
>Randy
>http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner

Those who have the skills and knowledge to do the work actually do it.
Those that can't tell others how to do it and are paid much more.

Bill Berckman
67 Beetle