This group is BORING! TOO MUCH BITCHING.

Old October 22nd 04, 06:25 AM
Troy74

Default This group is BORING! TOO MUCH BITCHING.

Troy74Baja
Old October 22nd 04, 07:50 AM
Jan

Troy74 wrote:

> Troy74Baja

Well why don't you do something about it.

Jan
Old October 22nd 04, 02:23 PM
Kafertoys

>>Well why don't you do something about it.
>>
>>Jan

to quato a great philosopher

"What you want me to dress in drag and do the Hula"

Mario

Old October 22nd 04, 02:30 PM
Jan Andersson

Kafertoys wrote:

> >>Well why don't you do something about it.
> >>
> >>Jan

> to quato a great philosopher
>
> "What you want me to dress in drag and do the Hula"
>
> Mario

Ummm...

the chicks with party hats was enough for me for a while now, let's not
do that just yet Mario

Jan
Old October 22nd 04, 04:58 PM
Anthony

Troy74 > wrote in message >. ..
> Troy74Baja

The only bitching I hear is from people who are bitching about how
there's "nothing going on in this board."

If you don't like it, leave. You won't be missed.

~Anthony
Old October 22nd 04, 05:42 PM
WJ

Dang. Broke another irony meter.

Old October 22nd 04, 06:04 PM
Kidd Andersson

>> "What you want me to dress in drag and do the Hula"
>>
>> Mario

>Ummm...
>
>the chicks with party hats was enough for me for a while now, let's not
>do that just yet Mario
>
>Jan

"Are you hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat? Take my buddy Pumba here,
because he is a treat. Come on down and dine on this tasty swine, all you have
to do is get in liiiine! Are ya achin' (yup yup yup) for some bacon (yup yup
yup)? He's a big pig! (yup yup) You can be a big pig too! OI!"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Kidd
"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."
Old October 23rd 04, 03:51 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: Troy74 try

>Troy74Baja

Troy if you need some help with your baja, just ask....im sure we can direct
you to some place you can get some help...
-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old October 23rd 04, 03:26 PM
Chris Perdue

>From: Troy74 try

>I just wanted to stir the pot a little

i hope i wasn't the only one that knew that...it was kinda obvious

>I know most of the posters here, you see I have been lurking for about
>three years now

we know you troy, you used to be a "regular"....i actually recenlty sent a link
to someone to the trailerplug wiring diagram on your site....sometimes its
easier to show someone than explain something...<G>...

>I also know that this group has gone from almost 200 posts a day to
>less then 50 these days.

sure it has...mainly because the flames are alot less...really...want a perfect
example? ME, i don't post twenty times a day anymore in flames and
bull****...these days i don't have time for it...<G>....i skim through ramva
and only read what i want to...old timers here move on or go to lurk mode and
"newbies" come in, it is a natural thing on usenet...some of the new fish here
are not the kind of "vw people" i am used to....but i do welcome all...

most of those posters that are not posting these days are still reading....