Need air cooled VW mechanic!!!!

Old July 19th 05, 07:07 PM
Fish

Default Need air cooled VW mechanic!!!!

Hi,
I am an air cooled VW owner/fan from way back.
I recently acquired one again am in need of a good mechanic.
Does anyone know of a mechanic in the Milwaukee, WI. area, or know a
resource where I can go to find someone?

Thanks

Old July 20th 05, 12:59 AM
Ben Boyle

http://www.type2.com/rescue/

Old July 20th 05, 05:53 PM
Fish

Found it.
Thanks.
That also put me in touch with a type2 club in the area.

Thanks again

Old July 20th 05, 11:15 PM

Der Busbesitzer Gruppe http://www.dreamwater.com/dbg/
Great folks who are very active. Try and go with them to Busses Nowhere Near
The Arch in suburban St. Louis. Great event and a fun weekend trip!
Andy
63 Camper
ups.com...