134a Refrigerant

Old July 19th 05, 02:48 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Liar! I have never said or wrote "volume = density"
Take a minute and tell me all you know about the Equator.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 19th 05, 02:54 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Talk about limitations, I can't imagine what you're qualified to do,
what do you do? At forty you say you were going to school, are you
still?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 19th 05, 04:57 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
> "Someone's spinning, Lord.... kum bah yah...."....

TRANSLATION --> "you nailed me again nate, and i have no response".

....almost as pathetic as your lies. _almost_.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 19th 05, 05:02 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
> You no show lie... *you* big lie!

lol i showed you yet another lie and instead of directly responding you just
babble incoherently. its cool, nobody here is as stupid as you are stephen,
your lying has caught up with you and you just cant lie yourself out of a
corner.

>> No, the criteria was replacement of the HMC on a rooftop
>>
>> LIAR! once again your lies will not cut it! i CLEARLY stated the
>> ambient
>> was -14 otherwise there would be no reason not to replace the HMC.

> you don't replace the HMC when the weather's cold?

obviously youre to stupid to know that you cant survive long at -30 degrees
which i clearly listed to you initially.

> what a filthy little LIAR you are! trying to "weasel in a condition"?
> see
> where i CLEARLY said a -30 degree
> day.

> More spin from Mr. Lame... let's look at the original challenge:

nope! that was my original statement to jeff. you jumped in so i gave you
the criteria, specifically for everyone to see:

and then you LIED yet again claiming that i was now trying to slip in
conditions. you are a liar, and a pathetic one at that.

>> TRANSLATION --> "the truth hurts"

> Indeed it does!

tell me something i dont know. your panic spins and lies tell your story
clearly for all to see.

Old July 19th 05, 05:02 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Liar!

lol....its all the boy knows.

Old July 20th 05, 05:32 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >=20
> > How can 'free loading bleeding heart liberals suck make it up'?
> > How would they use 'false theories' to do so?

> Government grants, caused them to lie. That's tax payer's money
> they're sucking off me.

But how do you "suck make it up"?
__
Steve
..

Old July 20th 05, 05:35 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> .. .
> > "Someone's spinning, Lord.... kum bah yah...."....

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "you nailed me again nate, and i have no response".
>=20
> ...almost as pathetic as your lies. _almost_.

Is a compound a mixture? I don't think so...
__
Steve
..

Old July 20th 05, 05:51 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> .. .
> > You no show lie... *you* big lie!

>=20
> lol i showed you yet another lie and instead of directly responding =

you just=20
> babble incoherently. its cool, nobody here is as stupid as you are =

stephen,=20
> your lying has caught up with you and you just cant lie yourself out =

of a=20
> corner.

No, you didn't show a lie. I claimed popular use. Squirm,
it's a good look for you.

> >> No, the criteria was replacement of the HMC on a rooftop
> >>
> >> LIAR! once again your lies will not cut it! i CLEARLY stated the=20
> >> ambient
> >> was -14 otherwise there would be no reason not to replace the HMC.

>=20
> > you don't replace the HMC when the weather's cold?

>=20
> obviously youre to stupid to know that you cant survive long at -30 =

degrees=20
> which i clearly listed to you initially.

Listen carefully... "otherwise there would be no reason not to replace
the HMC"... notice the mistake? You probably meant "no reason to
replace the HMC"... but you made a mistake! English not your forte'?
=20
> > what a filthy little LIAR you are! trying to "weasel in a =

condition"?=20
> > see
> > where i CLEARLY said a -30 =

degree
> > day.

>=20
> > More spin from Mr. Lame... let's look at the original challenge:

>=20
> nope! that was my original statement to jeff. you jumped in so i =

gave you=20
> the criteria, specifically for everyone to see:

No, I don't accept that... the initial condition stands.
That's the challenge I accepted. Looks like I fulfilled
it pretty well, since you're squirming like two rats in
a wool sock. You didn't really even modify the
conditions... you just defined what a 'pinch' might
be.

> and then you LIED yet again claiming that i was now trying to slip in=20
> conditions. you are a liar, and a pathetic one at that.

Well, aren't you? You can accuse me of lying all day,
but you *did* try to slip in more conditions, we can
*all* see that.
=20
> >> TRANSLATION --> "the truth hurts"

>=20
> > Indeed it does!

>=20
> tell me something i dont know. your panic spins and lies tell your =

story=20
> clearly for all to see.

During your babbling, you forgot to address the
biggie:

<>
you:
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and=20
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us =

with=20
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent ignorance.

me:
You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
</>

Please choke on that one some more for us...
it's fun to watch! And it really does bring us
full circle...=20
__
Steve
..

Old July 20th 05, 05:52 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message =

>Do you do cryo?

Well, do you?
__
Steve
..

Old July 20th 05, 05:54 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >=20
> > OK... if you'll go with me.
> >=20
> > Still think volume =3D density?
> >=20
> > What about that Equator air?

> Liar! I have never said or wrote "volume =3D density"

You don't remember this?
>Just so you now know, the volume change created by mixing is their
>new density.=20

One of your real gems!

> Take a minute and tell me all you know about the Equator.=20

Why?
__
Steve
..