OT Hicks vs Yuppies

Old August 15th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

Default OT Hicks vs Yuppies

Amusing Video http://filecabi.net/video/billyscamera.html
Probably not work safe if you are surfing at work.

Old August 15th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Bill Berckman" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Amusing Video http://filecabi.net/video/billyscamera.html
> Probably not work safe if you are surfing at work.

those guys weren't real hicks......at least not southern hicks!!!! we don't
say "eh" after everything, and we'd have had more firepower in our truck
than that dude could fit in his little car....<G>

Old August 15th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan[_1_]

Bill Berckman wrote:
> Amusing Video http://filecabi.net/video/billyscamera.html
> Probably not work safe if you are surfing at work.

LOL

nice turn of events

Jan

--
--------------------------------
Beer is made by fermentation caused by bacteria feeding on yeast cells
Old August 15th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Freddy Badgett

Hicks?? Thats got to be a staged piece from beginning to end.
I live in Mayberry NC,we have genuine American Appalachian hicks
"Ya'll",those must be Canadian Adirondac hicks , "eh" .

Freddy

Old August 15th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Freddy Badgett" > wrote in message
om...
> Hicks?? Thats got to be a staged piece from beginning to end.
> I live in Mayberry NC,we have genuine American Appalachian hicks
> "Ya'll",those must be Canadian Adirondac hicks , "eh" .

i'm not too far from you....and in the Appalachians...

Old August 20th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

Staged or not, that was funny to me. :-)
Would have been more realistic if he'd blown off a couple of kneecaps.

Old August 21st 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
js

Definitely not southern hicks, they had most of their teeth, no dogs,
clean clothes, and you could understand most of what they said. In the
south, they would have just ran the guy off the road, killed him with a
machine gun that is used only for "sport shooting", then towed the car
home and made either a moster truck or a flower bed out of it. I am
from south Georgia, trust me on this.