$3.00 for a gallon of gas?

Old October 17th 04, 11:21 PM
Phil

Default $3.00 for a gallon of gas?

Stop Bush from helping his oil buddies any more!!!

George Bush is an ex oil company owner.

Dick Cheney was the CEO of the largest oil drilling supply company in the world.

Who do you think they care about mo You or thier oil company buddies?

Vote Kerry/Edwards on Nov. 2nd!!!
Old October 18th 04, 12:25 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: yuk7yuk

>Stop Bush from helping his oil buddies any more!!!
>

>Vote Kerry/Edwards on Nov. 2nd!!

hey buttplug, lets play a game...i'll sit here and laugh and you go ****
yourself....
Old October 19th 04, 02:13 AM
DsRt

interesting prices from around the world

Most expensive per gallon:

Hong Kong: $5.38
London, England: $5.05
Oslo, Norway: $4.54
Seoul, South Korea: $4.52
Paris, France: $4.28

Least expensive per gallon:

Caracas, Venezuela: $0.40
Jakarta, Indonesia: $0.45
Kuwait City, Kuwait: $0.76
Manama, Bahrain: $0.82
Abu Dhabi, UAE: $0.92

om...

(Phil) wrote:
> > > Stop Bush from helping his oil buddies any more!!!
> > > George Bush is an ex oil company owner.

> > Yeah, but, um, didn't he, um, kinda run the company into the ground?

I'm
> > not sure having him on their side is going to help his "oil buddies."
> >
> > You never did get around to saying anything about $3.00 gas. What were

you
> > going to say about it? I'm fairly certain that's the approximate price

of
> > gas in east Maui, and unless it's come down, gas on Molokai and Lanai

should

Old October 24th 04, 01:35 AM
Ted Azito

In any industrialized country of any size the premium over US prices
is all tax and regulation. In developing and not-developing country
cheap fuel is subsidized one way or another.
Old October 25th 04, 04:27 AM
Ted Azito

> And Kerry never had a job. Sounds like he is unable to get a job for a
> real company. If he can not hold a job, how can we expect he would
> know how to run a country? Talk it to death? Or maybe you think this
> job is like marrying a rich window. Again!

And the other rich prick did?? ArBUSTo? The Rangers ball club? His
halfassed TXANG service? Pot calling Kettle black....
Old November 3rd 04, 12:02 AM
Trader4Less

I believe you have seen the 9/11 documentary.....?? When I watched that
movie I became very mad.... so I voted for Kerry today!

used cars for sale featuring
cars, trucks, RV's,
boats
and more vehicles