2000 JGC 4x4 limited problem

Old September 12th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
mac

Default 2000 JGC 4x4 limited problem

not exactly sure how to describe this problem but when I'm driving
around 20 - 30 mph it feels like something in the tranny or rear end is
momentarily seizing. It doesn't cause the vehicle to stop or anything
it just jerks real quick then goes back to normal. There isn't any
problems at higher speeds and no noticable noise. It's not consistent
either I drove it for about a mile in the 20 to 30 mph range and it
only did it once. The check engine light has come on a couple of times
with fuel injector codes but after I reset it and replicated the
problem no codes showed up so the problem itself doesn't appear to be
causing the codes.

Old September 12th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

Straight line driving or in a curve?

What happens when you do a series of tight figure 8s in both directions?

What transfer case? (the name will be on the shifter console)

ups.com...

Old September 12th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
mac

driving straight. Turning doesn't seem to cause it to happen any more
often. Its a select drive transfer case or at least thats whats printed
on the shifter console.

Old September 16th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Herb Leong

In article . com>,
mac > wrote:
#driving straight. Turning doesn't seem to cause it to happen any more
#often. Its a select drive transfer case or at least thats whats printed
#on the shifter console.

Do you get this in 2wd or in 4wd?

/herb
Old September 23rd 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
mac

2wd. havent used 4wd in about a year