For you XJ owners, a pretty cool video

Old September 11th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_3_]

Default For you XJ owners, a pretty cool video

Dang! That's one tough rig.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4&q=jeep&hl=en

Kate

Old September 12th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Troy

I swear if I can get mine running again I will do that.

Troy

Old September 12th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
bronglenn

maybe I'm sentimental about my old XJ but I felt sick after watching that,
felt like kicking those ******s arses till their noses bleed, not sure if I
believe that crap about not passing MOT either, looks more like a bunch of
louts stole it, either way complete waste.

Old September 12th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeffrey DeWitt

I agree, watched about half of it before shutting it off. Stupid jackasses.

Jeff DeWitt

Old September 13th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Woodsy

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:15:24 -0500, "Kate"
> wrote:

>Dang! That's one tough rig.
>
>http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4&q=jeep&hl=en
>

>Kate

That's how I want my ZJ to go out when I am done with it! (in 200,000
miles or so)

--

Woodsy,
Off the Grid, Off the Road, Off my Rocker...

Old September 13th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

Woodsy wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:15:24 -0500, "Kate"
> > wrote:
>
>> Dang! That's one tough rig.
>>
>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4&q=jeep&hl=en
>>

>> Kate
>>

> That's how I want my ZJ to go out when I am done with it! (in 200,000
> miles or so)

I want my ZJ to go out like that cement mixer on MythBusters.

--
DougW

Old September 13th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Clay

DougW wrote:
> Woodsy wrote:
>> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:15:24 -0500, "Kate"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Dang! That's one tough rig.
>>>
>>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4&q=jeep&hl=en
>>>

>>> Kate
>>>

>> That's how I want my ZJ to go out when I am done with it! (in 200,000
>> miles or so)

> I want my ZJ to go out like that cement mixer on MythBusters.

Now, that was impressive!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/223919..._cement_truck/
Old September 13th 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_3_]

It WAS sad to see it but what I thought was cool about the video was that
the XJ was indeed so tough.
It really did a lot more and withstood much more than I thought it was
capable of. I've seen them so some pretty good stuff in other videos but
this was definitely one tough little Jeep.

Like you, I also wondered about it's failure to pass (whatever MOT is)
because it seemed to run quite good.

Luckily, you didn't see the video where the dumbassed kid was racing around
a parking lot and rolled his. THAT was really sad.

Old September 13th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

I'd guess it was a British or Australian vehicle, MOT=Ministry of
Transportation?

. ..

Old September 13th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_3_]

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
. ..
> I'd guess it was a British or Australian vehicle, MOT=Ministry of
> Transportation?

Ahhhhh thanks Matt!