Here is something that is going to be VERY BIG... !

Old May 2nd 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Here is something that is going to be VERY BIG... !

Here is something that is going to be VERY BIG... !
You can get a free position now and start promoting...

This is about to launch but if you get a group built now you
will beat the crowd and make a killing!

http://www.GasClubUSA.net/go/e2000advertising/

Don't ask questions, don't delay... just do it and I'll explain
later!

Once you sign up and get your website don't do what I did and
wait a few days to figure it out.... Believe me, you will lose
big time if you wait to promote this!

If you don't know what to send in an e-mail to others...
copy this email (every word) and e-mail it to everyone! DON'T
DELAY, DO IT NOW!

Step #1 - Go to http://www.GasClubUSA.net/go/e2000advertising/
and sign up!

Step #2 - Once you sign up... go to this link and set up a marketing
website:
http://www.gasclubusa.net/go/e2000ad...ing/signup.htm

Step #3 - Forward this complete email with your marketing website
link to as many others as you can over the next 48
hours.

Step #4 - Thank me for sending this to you because you are going to
Appreciate me a lot!

Your friend,
Ann Robinson Wright
=> visit with me http://show--me.com/?i=50427/yahoo
http://www.entertainment2000advertising.com

Old May 2nd 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Ann Robinson Wright" > wrote

> Don't ask questions, don't delay... just do it and I'll explain
> later!

I'll say one thing for this "Ann", she sure has balls. And of course anyone
stupid enough to fall for this deserves to lose theirs.