New Cichlid Tank

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 4th 04, 03:51 PM
MB

Default New Cichlid Tank

Do cichlids usually stay near the bottom? I just got a new 30 gal.
tank and I decided to go with cichlids. I have just a few plant
decorations in there and they are pretty low. I plan to do a lot more
decorations. I know cichlids need some cover, but I wasn't sure if
they would move up and down more with higher decorations or if they
stay at the bottom no matter what.

What other fish go well with cichlids? Maybe something that swims
higher?

Thanks.