FIA/Michelin/FOCA addresses

Old June 20th 05, 04:46 PM
mcewena

Default FIA/Michelin/FOCA addresses

FIA

8, Place de la Concorde
75008 Paris
France
Telephone: +33 1 43 12 44 55
Facsimile: +33 1 43 12 44 66

The only public email address is the webmasters, but perhaps if he gets
10,000 emails he'll mention it to somebody

Michelin
46, rue du Ressort
63100 Clermont-Ferrand
France

www.michelinsport.com

Bernie (notice he doesn't have a website
Formula One Management
6 Princes Gate
Knightsbridge
London SW7 1QJ
United Kingdom

Old June 21st 05, 07:49 PM
Byron Forbes

and/or

http://www.bridgestone-eu.com/bfe/v/...00 000007RCRD
ask them if they had any secret Firestone info that made their drivers a lot
safer than the Michelin runners that also stuffed this race right up.

is a good place to ask why they sell stuff for
a company that thinks it is F1 and owns F1 also

ups.com...

Old June 21st 05, 08:06 PM
Byron Forbes

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
> and/or
>
> http://www.bridgestone-eu.com/bfe/v/...00 000007RCRD
> ask them if they had any secret Firestone info that made their drivers a
> lot safer than the Michelin runners that also stuffed this race right up.

I sent this -

"I just wondered if anyone could tell me if Bridgestone had information
gained from Firestone from the Indy 500 race that, if shared with Michelin,
could have spared Ralph Schumacher a life threatening accident?"

......and got this -

"Thank you very much for your confidence in our organisation. We will do
our best to answer your request as soon as possible."

LOL.

Old June 21st 05, 08:31 PM
mcewena

So it's Bridgestone's fault Michelin got their sums wrong? I bet you
blamed the companies that make trenchcoats for Columbine didn't you...

Old June 21st 05, 08:55 PM
Bruce Kennewell

An auto-response, Byron.
Hardly hilarious.

Bruce.

Old June 21st 05, 09:16 PM
Dave Henrie

"Bruce Kennewell" > wrote in news:42b87177
@mail.netspeed.com.au:

> An auto-response, Byron.
> Hardly hilarious.
>
> Bruce.

That and the fact he walked away from the SAFER barrier wall, means this
is a non-issue.

dave henrie
Old June 22nd 05, 08:03 PM
Byron Forbes

What sums? - they had no data, unlike Bridgestone.

ups.com...

Old June 22nd 05, 08:05 PM
Byron Forbes

That's why it was funny actually Bruce.

Your autoresponse was not however.

Old June 22nd 05, 08:08 PM
Byron Forbes

"Dave Henrie" > wrote in message
. 97.136...
> "Bruce Kennewell" > wrote in news:42b87177
> @mail.netspeed.com.au:
>
>> An auto-response, Byron.
>> Hardly hilarious.
>>
>> Bruce.

> That and the fact he walked away from the SAFER barrier wall, means this
> is a non-issue.
>
> dave henrie

Ok, so we can downgrade the charge from murder to attempted murder?

Old June 22nd 05, 09:23 PM
Plowboy

Food for thought... like this never happened before...

Hell in what, the late 60's or early 70's, Kenny Roberts couldnt get a rain
tire to ride the some european Gran Prix his1st year, nobody would let him
have one and his tire people had NOT even thought to design one. You think
Kenny asked the people to run the race when it dried up? or reconfigure the
track?

**** NO! He took his dry tire, cut grooves in the bitches by hand before
the race, wen out there on his 1st ever rain race... He whooped thier
asses... the SOB's in france or england refused to pay him his winnings...
,

I didnt get to see the race, so all I have gotten (information wise) is what
I read here and another news group... But, with Safer barriers, and all
the **** for safety and they didnt go out and race? PFFFFT!

Real men are no more I guess?

rent On Any Sunday (circa 1973 74) sometime if you havent seen it, or dont
know who Kenny Roberts is.

more about a legend...

About 30 years ago, (motorcycle raicing) Yamaha was seeking to break
Harley's winning way on American dirt tracks, so they took the GP 500cc 2
stroke road race engine and put it in Kenny Roberts' flat tracker. Go here
for a good article on the history of that freaky bike and King Kenny's
experiences with it:
http://www.superbikeplanet.com/dontpaymeenuff.htm

Byron Forbes enlightened us with:
> What sums? - they had no data, unlike Bridgestone.
>

> "mcewena" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> So it's Bridgestone's fault Michelin got their sums wrong? I bet
>> you blamed the companies that make trenchcoats for Columbine didn't
>> you...

Attached Images
File Type: gif lol.gif (158 Bytes, 35 views)