Photo's Spettacolo Sportivo Alfa Romeo 2004 - Zandvoort, the Netherlands.

Old September 4th 04, 07:42 PM
Arjan Kuiper

Default Photo's Spettacolo Sportivo Alfa Romeo 2004 - Zandvoort, the Netherlands.

Hey guys,

The photo's from Remco (Savali) are online.
Mine will follow soon.

Oh well.....here's the URL:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v419/A...ortivo%202004/

Saluti sportive, Arjan.

Old September 4th 04, 07:46 PM
Arjan Kuiper

Whoops...to late to change the message now.

Anyway...it's an impression of the dutch alfa days.

Old September 4th 04, 11:22 PM
Arjan Kuiper

Err Simon, to which pics are you refering?

"Simon E" > schreef in bericht

/

Old September 5th 04, 12:00 AM
George Graves

In article >,
"Arjan Kuiper" > wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> The photo's from Remco (Savali) are online.
> Mine will follow soon.
>
> Oh well.....here's the URL:
> http://photobucket.com/albums/v419/A...ortivo%202004/
>

> Saluti sportive, Arjan.

Wow! And I thought there a lot of Alfa Romeos at last month's Concorso
Italiano in Monterey California!

They did have the largest confluence of Ferraris in one place in all of
history, however - more than 550 all on the same golf course green at
the same time!

--
George Graves
------------------

Bush is a poor leader because he isn't very smart.
What's Kerry's excuse gonna be?
Old September 5th 04, 09:25 AM
Alfistagj

Thanks,
heard you all had a great weekend.
Sorry I couldn't be there.
Monti is still on blocks due to fuel pump defect (lost in parcel post to
repairer!!)
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)

"Arjan Kuiper" > schreef in bericht

Old September 5th 04, 12:05 PM
Arjan Kuiper

Well Gert-Jan,
I hope you'll be there next year.
Anyway....we surely did have a great time. :-D

Old September 5th 04, 04:33 PM
Pete

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 20:46:03 +0200, "Arjan Kuiper" >,
wrote:

>Whoops...to late to change the message now.
>
>Anyway...it's an impression of the dutch alfa days.

Wow. You cannot mistake it for the UK Alfa Day.
It looks far too civilized and there is no muddy field :-)

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)
Old September 5th 04, 07:25 PM
Arjan Kuiper

Heheheh......some country has to do it better.
And that's us. :-P
Viva Olanda & Italia! ;-)

"Pete" > schreef in bericht

Old September 5th 04, 08:05 PM
Alfistagj

"Pete" > schreef in bericht
> Wow. You cannot mistake it for the UK Alfa Day.
> It looks far too civilized and there is no muddy field :-)
>
> Pete

Nice isn't it.
A yearly event organized either at the Zandvoort or Assen race track.

Old September 7th 04, 08:56 PM
Pete

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 21:05:26 +0200, "Alfistagj"
>, wrote:

>"Pete" > schreef in bericht
.. .
>> Wow. You cannot mistake it for the UK Alfa Day.
>> It looks far too civilized and there is no muddy field :-)
>>
>> Pete

>Nice isn't it.
>A yearly event organized either at the Zandvoort or Assen race track.

Looks absolutely first-class. I wish it was within a 50K drive of here <g>
I have to make do with Cadwell Park or Donnington.
Both great bike circuits though :-)

Pete