Where is the 05 built?

Old December 6th 04, 08:43 PM
Spider

Default Where is the 05 built?

I ordered my GT three weeks ago, and was wondering where will it be built? I
called Ford today and it still shows as of Dec 2, clean/unschedualed........
Spider

Old December 6th 04, 09:49 PM
Garth Almgren

Around 12/6/2004 12:43 PM, Spider wrote:

> I ordered my GT three weeks ago, and was wondering where will it be built?

The Ford/Mazda plant in Flat Rock, MI.

> I called Ford today and it still shows as of Dec 2, clean/unschedualed.......

Can hardly wait, huh? I don't blame you!

What options did you order?

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
Old December 6th 04, 10:09 PM
Spider

I ordered Torch Red, light graphite int, manual tranny, with every
option....shaker 1000, side air bags, Alum wheels, IUP, Anti theft package,
ect..... When I first sat in the one I test drove I felt like it time warped
me back to my 67'.......... Now that I've ordered my 05' I feel like its
christmas eve.... waiting for the next morninig to hit..... The waiting is
killin me!!!!!.........Spider

Thanks for the info on Flat rock........Them ol' boys in flat rock need to
hookup and put in a little overtime, altleast until I get my Stang!!!!

Old December 7th 04, 01:37 AM
steve

Let 'em relax a little and pace themselves.

You don't want a car that was rushed out the door.

(Now where did I leave that socket? Hmmmmm.... Meanwhile a socket sits
on a rod bolt somewhere in the crank case)

Old December 9th 04, 12:45 AM
Spider

I didn't mean to sightly offending anyone, I was only kidding..... the LAST
thing I want is for my car to be put together in a hurry....... I have all
the faith that it will come in due time and in first rate
quality......Spider

Old December 9th 04, 01:44 AM
Rob Mcgee