1993 Right Louvre

Old July 6th 05, 05:06 AM
Pat Villani

Default 1993 Right Louvre

Just ran into a problem fixing up my 1993. I was planning on replacing
the front right side fender louver, but it seems that it's out of
production and out of stock everywhe Mid America, Ecklers, etc. In
fact, Ecklers has 1984-90 and 1995-96 but no 1991-94.

Worst part of this is that I found out about it this morning after I
brought it to a body shop to replace it as part of a bigger job. Anyone
have any ideas of where I might find one?

Pat
Old July 6th 05, 05:03 PM
Tom in Missouri

Once upon a time, I'd have said Bloomington, but after the trip a couple of
weeks ago, that is not likely anymore.

There is a guy who advertises on eBay from the Pacific Northwest area. I
think he bought out the old Lincoln Corvettes junkyard and some others. I
can't recall his ID but you might find him and see if he has it.

Also do a search on eBay. It has become unfortunately the new swap meet of
the 21st Century.

J. T. Piper's in Ill, 217-275-3743 800-637-6111

Corvette City, Chicago area 847-433-6610

Stoudt Auto Sales, Reading PA (long time Corvette parts and sales)
800-523-8485

If you can wait, Carlisle is near the end of August.

--- This is not a recommendation of any, as I have had no dealing with
them.

Old July 6th 05, 08:56 PM
Paul H.

Pat Villani wrote:

> Just ran into a problem fixing up my 1993. I was planning on replacing
> the front right side fender louver, but it seems that it's out of
> production and out of stock everywhe Mid America, Ecklers, etc. In
> fact, Ecklers has 1984-90 and 1995-96 but no 1991-94.
>
> Worst part of this is that I found out about it this morning after I
> brought it to a body shop to replace it as part of a bigger job. Anyone
> have any ideas of where I might find one?
>
> Pat

Local junk yards in San Diego are on a computer network and can search
each other for hulks & body spares. Some ask for a $$ deposit to do the
search (most refund the deposit if the part isn't found or if it's
damaged beyond reasonable repair.) The parts aren't cheap. Maybe
something like this exists in your area.

Paul H.
Old July 7th 05, 03:06 AM
X--Eliminator

try...
vette2vette.com
or
corvettesalvage.com

==================================
On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:06:35 -0400, Pat Villani

Old July 7th 05, 04:20 AM
Pat Villani

Decided to try Stoudt Auto Sales in Reading, PA, since that's closest to
Central NJ. They suggested I try Contemporary Corvette in Bistol, PA
(http://www.contemporarycorvette.com/) 1-800-FOR-VETT. Looks like a
nice place. They had it in stock.

Thanks all.

Pat

Does transmission from a 1990 explorer fit a 1993 explorer? djokman Ford Explorer 1 June 11th 05 05:52 AM
FS: Working 1993 Ford Explorer Limited HAMILTON, ONTARIO [email protected] Ford Explorer 0 March 8th 05 04:11 AM
1993 Dodge Colt DB Dodge 2 October 13th 04 10:19 AM
Ebay auction 1993 626 Mazda Factory Service Manual Dale Alexander General 0 March 14th 04 05:11 AM