Tourists who invade Aruba get what they deserve

Old June 8th 05, 08:19 AM
Kenshlock de la Fohrętt

Default Tourists who invade Aruba get what they deserve

On 07 Jun 2005 19:18:42 GMT, Enoch > wrote:

>"Ned Viking" > wrote:
>> Enoch wrote:
>>
>> > You should be shipped out of the U.S.,
>> > maybe to Sudan or Uzbekistan, traitor terrorist scum. Long live the
>> > real Americans, sub-human.

>> Why did you change your name from "starwars". Trying to make it seem
>> as if you're part of a group? Trying to re-invent yourself? No matter
>> what, we know who you are, "starwars".

>Who is "we"? Dumb****.

having trouble following the thread eh Eunoch?
You're new to this, it's ok - just sit back and read the messages for
a while then you might qualify to contribute and receive your
spanking.
Always happy to educate you newbies
Old June 8th 05, 09:44 AM
Baldwin

x-no-archive:yes

Kenshlock de la Fohr=EAtt wrote:
> On 07 Jun 2005 19:18:42 GMT, Enoch > wrote:

> >> Why did you change your name from "starwars". Trying to make it seem
> >> as if you're part of a group? Trying to re-invent yourself? No matter
> >> what, we know who you are, "starwars".

> >Who is "we"? Dumb****.

> having trouble following the thread eh Eunoch?
> You're new to this, it's ok - just sit back and read the messages for
> a while then you might qualify to contribute and receive your
> spanking.
> Always happy to educate you newbies

It sounds like you're off your meds.

Old June 8th 05, 09:56 AM
Kenshlock de la Fohrętt

On 8 Jun 2005 01:44:01 -0700, "Baldwin" >
wrote:

>x-no-archive:yes
>

>Kenshlock de la Fohrętt wrote:

>> >Who is "we"? Dumb****.

>> having trouble following the thread eh Eunoch?
>> You're new to this, it's ok - just sit back and read the messages for
>> a while then you might qualify to contribute and receive your
>> spanking.
>> Always happy to educate you newbies

>It sounds like you're off your meds.

You wacky foreigners really crack me up!
Old June 8th 05, 12:22 PM
SVTKate

Hey fells,
Please be good enough to check before you hit the send button.
This thread is cross posted into a couple of groups, not really interesting
reading to some of us in those other groups

Thanks!

Kate

Old June 8th 05, 12:50 PM
America the Beautiful

SVTKate wrote:

> Hey fells,
> Please be good enough to check before you hit the send button.
> This thread is cross posted into a couple of groups, not really interesting
> reading to some of us in those other groups
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kate

Sorry about that, Kate, but the guy below spends most of his miserable
day cooped up in his mothers cramped basement all day and needs the
excitement.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom."
God Bless America.
Old June 8th 05, 01:16 PM
Kenshlock de la Fohrętt

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 07:50:14 -0400, America the Beautiful
> wrote:

>SVTKate wrote:
>
>> Hey fells,
>> Please be good enough to check before you hit the send button.
>> This thread is cross posted into a couple of groups, not really interesting
>> reading to some of us in those other groups
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Kate

>Sorry about that, Kate, but the guy below spends most of his miserable
>day cooped up in his mothers cramped basement all day and needs the
>excitement.

Sorry about that, Kate, but the guy above spends all of his miserable
life cooped up in his mothers cramped basement and needs the
excitement.
Old June 8th 05, 02:55 PM
SVTKate

gotcha.
we have one of those too.
*sigh*

"America the Beautiful" > wrote in message

| SVTKate wrote:
|
| > Hey fells,
| > Please be good enough to check before you hit the send button.
| > This thread is cross posted into a couple of groups, not really
interesting
| > reading to some of us in those other groups
| >
| > Thanks!
| >
| > Kate
|
| Sorry about that, Kate, but the guy below spends most of his miserable
| day cooped up in his mothers cramped basement all day and needs the
| excitement.
|
| > "Kenshlock de la Fohrętt" <slapsableschubbyface@forever> wrote in
message
| > | On 07 Jun 2005 19:18:42 GMT, Enoch > wrote:
| > |
> [...]
| > |

Old June 8th 05, 03:14 PM
Kenshlock de la Fohrętt

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 13:55:49 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>gotcha.
>we have one of those too.
>*sigh*

Yeah, I've seen her post in your group. That Sarah Czepiel, she's a
real **** - just humour her and you'll get a few laughs from her, but
she toxifies any group that she infests, sadly.
If you need a hand getting rid of Fleitman from your group just give
me the word Kate. I've got a couple of neat tricks to make him self
destruct.
HTH
Old June 8th 05, 05:11 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 00:14:02 +1000, Kenshlock de la Fohrętt
<slapsableschubbyface@forever> wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 13:55:49 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:
>
>>gotcha.
>>we have one of those too.
>>*sigh*

You got your stalker Kate and I've got mine. This is Kadaitcha Man in
yet another reincarnation. A sad soul indeed. Check this out....

http://img106.echo.cx/img106/5117/ke...afohrtt2vr.jpg

Wouldn't you spend all your time on usenet being a pest if you looked
like that?

Sarah

>Yeah, I've seen her post in your group. That Sarah Czepiel, she's a
>real **** - just humour her and you'll get a few laughs from her, but
>she toxifies any group that she infests, sadly.
>If you need a hand getting rid of Fleitman from your group just give
>me the word Kate. I've got a couple of neat tricks to make him self
>destruct.
>HTH

---

Drug addled Guvner <http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg>:

"why go to a pub, down 10 pints of beer and get into a fight, when you
can take ecstasy, go to a rave and meet hundreds of beautiful people"

"George \"Pops\" Foster" >
"All I've noted was how sarah ridiculed you yet again."