wtf... computer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 17th 05, 01:59 AM
ArchTaib

heard the same. i had an '86.. or '85 daytona with a 2.5, i can't remember
the year anymore.. but anyway- friend of mine drove it, blew the timing
belt, replaced it, but put it on one cog too far in the wrong direction.
absolutely no power at all over 2400 rpm... nothin, nada, zilch, zippo.
but nothing else changed. i retired the car and got my current new yorker.

so; cam timing, ignition timing, get some plugs and wires, make sure she's
firin' on all 6. all i can think of right now.