Cracked Alldata v7.5

Old June 28th 05, 08:15 PM

Default Cracked Alldata v7.5

Anyone interested in a cracked version of Alldata v7.5 for all cars up
through 2003? Unlimitted time and can be installed on as many computers
as you want...

Old June 28th 05, 11:25 PM

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Anyone interested in a cracked version of Alldata v7.5 for all cars up
> through 2003? Unlimitted time and can be installed on as many computers
> as you want...

If Alldata confirms that this is legal, then I might be interested

Old June 28th 05, 11:57 PM

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Anyone interested in a cracked version of Alldata v7.5 for all cars up
> through 2003? Unlimitted time and can be installed on as many computers
> as you want...

I have asked Alldata for a clarification on your offer. If it is
legitimate and legal,
I could be interested.

Old June 29th 05, 08:22 AM
Ted Mittelstaedt

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Anyone interested in a cracked version of Alldata v7.5 for all cars up
> through 2003? Unlimitted time and can be installed on as many computers
> as you want...

Absolutely!!! Send me the original CD to my PO Box and once I verify it's
working
I'll send you the money! Heh Heh Heh.

Ted

Old June 29th 05, 10:46 PM
Al Bundy

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Anyone interested in a cracked version of Alldata v7.5 for all cars up
> > through 2003? Unlimitted time and can be installed on as many computers
> > as you want...
> >

> Absolutely!!! Send me the original CD to my PO Box and once I verify it's
> working
> I'll send you the money! Heh Heh Heh.
>
> Ted

Ted,I know you are joking, but he never says he actually has one
anyway. He merely asks if anyone is interested in having one. The type
of person that is capable of running a hack on that program would never
post here and those who are truly interested can find where thay are.
Availability of illegal hacks and codes is not really an issue these
days. Morality always will be.

Old June 30th 05, 11:14 AM
Ted Mittelstaedt

"Al Bundy" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Ted,I know you are joking, but he never says he actually has one
> anyway. He merely asks if anyone is interested in having one.

Yup, typical scam - offer illegal program, get money from sucker,
disappear. Sucker feels they cannot go to police and complain so
end of story. I figured anyone reading my post might have been
reminded of this scam if they were seriously contemplating
e-mailing this guy.

> Availability of illegal hacks and codes is not really an issue these
> days. Morality always will be.

Actually, it is surprisingly difficult to get usable cracks to programs.
Most of what comes up in search engines or on irc chatting channels
simply don't work or is virus-laden, but the posters don't have the
program in question so can't test. There's a lot of wanna-be crackers
on the Internet that collect and repost stuff they get from other wannabes,
but
very few real crackers by comparison. Also, most software companies
have at least 1 or 2 employees that regularly follow the crack forums
and when they see something posted that works they will patch for it in
their
product.

For example, try finding a usable crack for Windows Product Activation
for Windows XP service pack 2 that doesen't massively cock-up
the machine (such as resetting the system clock to the same date every
day)

Ted