Here's Your Future Exhaust System

Old August 14th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

Default Here's Your Future Exhaust System

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...808130352/1148

Patrick
Old August 14th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Big Al[_3_]

> wrote in message
> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...808130352/1148
>
> Patrick

Poop! Now you know how I get the "Turbo" and "Nitrous" sounds in my
Cavalier

Al

Old August 14th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
mauimary

make that 'stang sound like a VW. ****sky!

Old August 14th 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John S.[_1_]

On Aug 14, 2:09 am, wrote:
> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...813/AUTO01/808...
>
> Patrick

"The demo car was even able to play music from its tailpipe."

Talk about whistling Dixie out your ass... LOL!

Old August 14th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

wrote:

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...808130352/1148

> Patrick

Ick.

--

"While the fringe on one side hurl epithets at the fringe
on the other side, the vast bulk of us sit here somewhere
Old August 14th 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvhloC-Vbkc

Old August 15th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

I want some..... This does for your car what a pair of socks does when
stuffed in the crotch of your jeans....

> wrote in message
> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...808130352/1148
>
> Patrick

Bolt on exhaust system Christopher Guidry Ford Explorer 1 August 12th 08 12:13 AM
Future of Global Position System (GPS) [email protected] General 0 October 9th 07 11:54 AM
92 Acclaim Exhaust System tjv Chrysler 3 January 19th 06 05:27 AM
exhaust system Scar Chrysler 2 June 14th 05 04:32 AM
which exhaust system jex VW air cooled 0 January 3rd 05 02:03 PM