having trouble with transmission

Old June 22nd 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
[email protected]

Default having trouble with transmission

I'm buying a 1995 ford explorer the only problem is that the truck
sticks in first gear it wont go into second we think it might be the
modulator if anyone knows why it wont go into second let me know.
Old June 29th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Jim Warman

WORD TO THE WISE... DO NOT BUY A BROKEN CAR HOPING FOR A CHEAP FIX.... If
you cannot live without this car - have the owner fix it as part of the
deal.... Think about this.... if it wasn't broken - would the owner be
selling it?

**** you *******s.... bitch about this.

Old June 29th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
GREAT_Idea_Jim

I LOVE this, Jim! I, too, have always been a "top-poster", and always
will be. It only makes sense! You read the new post - if you know
what it's referring to you don't need to read any further and don't
need to scroll throught all the **** to get to the new post. If you
don't know what it's talking about, then you can read the rest.

Your idea, however, of posting at both the top AND the bottom should
satisfy everyone. Maybe you'll start a whole new trend. ;-)

Old June 29th 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Jim Warman

I was kinda hoping that the "great idea" was all about not buying something
thats broken....

But I'll take 'great idea" however I can get it....

I see some like to add ther comments in various locations within the
original post.... along with putting my reply at the top (a place where I
would expect to see it) and repeating it at the bottom (where "important"
people prefer to see it) I am considering inserting it at every <BREAK>
notation.

Of course this might anger the bandwidth Gods.... the only way to appease
these types would be to avoid answering altogether... Since my answer would
contain my opinion - I'm trapped....

"GREAT_Idea_Jim" > wrote in message
>I LOVE this, Jim! I, too, have always been a "top-poster", and always will
>be. It only makes sense! You read the new post - if you know what it's
>referring to you don't need to read any further and don't need to scroll
>throught all the **** to get to the new post. If you don't know what it's
>talking about, then you can read the rest.
>
> Your idea, however, of posting at both the top AND the bottom should
> satisfy everyone. Maybe you'll start a whole new trend. ;-)
>

> On 2008-06-28 20:50:41 -0500, "Jim Warman" >
> said:
>
>> WORD TO THE WISE... DO NOT BUY A BROKEN CAR HOPING FOR A CHEAP FIX.... If
>> you cannot live without this car - have the owner fix it as part of the
>> deal.... Think about this.... if it wasn't broken - would the owner be
>> selling it?
>>
>> > wrote in message
>>> I'm buying a 1995 ford explorer the only problem is that the truck
>>> sticks in first gear it wont go into second we think it might be the
>>> modulator if anyone knows why it wont go into second let me know.

>> WORD TO THE WISE... DO NOT BUY A BROKEN CAR HOPING FOR A CHEAP FIX.... If
>> you cannot live without this car - have the owner fix it as part of the
>> deal.... Think about this.... if it wasn't broken - would the owner be
>> selling it?
>>
>> **** you *******s.... bitch about this.

> I LOVE this, Jim! I, too, have always been a "top-poster", and always
> will be. It only makes sense! You read the new post - if you know what
> it's referring to you don't need to read any further and don't need to
> scroll throught all the **** to get to the new post. If you don't know
> what it's talking about, then you can read the rest.
>
> Your idea, however, of posting at both the top AND the bottom should
> satisfy everyone. Maybe you'll start a whole new trend. ;-)

minor transmission trouble [email protected] Jeep 4 September 14th 15 09:29 AM
transmission trouble? yksmir Chrysler 4 March 7th 07 10:26 AM
My Transmission trouble with my Dodge [email protected] Technology 6 February 2nd 07 04:21 PM
95 Caravan transmission trouble DonTraboulsee Dodge 2 November 30th 06 01:03 AM
Transmission Trouble kc VW air cooled 8 December 13th 05 10:22 PM