Leftover 07Accord SE 4 door

Old November 8th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
ACAR

Default Leftover 07Accord SE 4 door

On Nov 9, 12:05 am, "Dana" > wrote:
> Can purchase this car , which is a 4 cylinder , cloth interior for 20300.00
> out the door . This includes 6% michigan sales tax . Car has sticker price
> of 22700.00 . Think this is a good price ? Salesman says it's about 1600.00
> under invoice , but who knows . 08's have been out for over a month around
> here . Really would appreicate any thoughts . Thanks in advance.

see www.Edmunds.com

Here's the Edmunds pricing for

2007 Honda Accord
Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

MSRP $21,625
Invoice $19,601
What others are paying $19,130
plus
Destination Charge $635
Total what others are paying $19,756
(Honda is offering a $800 incentive to the Dealer on this car.)

So you are getting a better deal than Edmunds says others are getting.
Is it $3K better than a 08 LX-P? That's your call.

Old November 8th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Paul[_14_]

"ACAR" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Nov 9, 12:05 am, "Dana" > wrote:
>> Can purchase this car , which is a 4 cylinder , cloth interior for
>> 20300.00
>> out the door . This includes 6% michigan sales tax . Car has sticker
>> price
>> of 22700.00 . Think this is a good price ? Salesman says it's about
>> 1600.00
>> under invoice , but who knows . 08's have been out for over a month
>> around
>> here . Really would appreicate any thoughts . Thanks in advance.

> see www.Edmunds.com
>
> Here's the Edmunds pricing for
>
> 2007 Honda Accord
> Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
>
> MSRP $21,625
> Invoice $19,601
> What others are paying $19,130
> plus
> Destination Charge $635
> Total what others are paying $19,756
> (Honda is offering a $800 incentive to the Dealer on this car.)
>
> So you are getting a better deal than Edmunds says others are getting.
> Is it $3K better than a 08 LX-P? That's your call.

How exactly is $20,300 a better deal than $19,756? For the buyer, I mean?

Paul

Old November 9th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Seth

"Paul" > wrote in message

> "ACAR" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> On Nov 9, 12:05 am, "Dana" > wrote:
>>> Can purchase this car , which is a 4 cylinder , cloth interior for
>>> 20300.00
>>> out the door . This includes 6% michigan sales tax . Car has sticker
>>> price
>>> of 22700.00 . Think this is a good price ? Salesman says it's about
>>> 1600.00
>>> under invoice , but who knows . 08's have been out for over a month
>>> around
>>> here . Really would appreicate any thoughts . Thanks in advance.

>> see www.Edmunds.com
>>
>> Here's the Edmunds pricing for
>>
>> 2007 Honda Accord
>> Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
>>
>> MSRP $21,625
>> Invoice $19,601
>> What others are paying $19,130
>> plus
>> Destination Charge $635
>> Total what others are paying $19,756
>> (Honda is offering a $800 incentive to the Dealer on this car.)
>>
>> So you are getting a better deal than Edmunds says others are getting.
>> Is it $3K better than a 08 LX-P? That's your call.
>>

> How exactly is $20,300 a better deal than $19,756? For the buyer, I mean?

The $20,300 INCLUDES sales tax (per the OP). Add 6% to $19,756 and you have
a total of $20,941.36. Over $600 more.