Prop-Vehicles/Classic Cars for Film & TV

Old March 11th 05, 12:35 PM
Merlin

Default Prop-Vehicles/Classic Cars for Film & TV

Go to:-

http://www.geocities.com/actionmotors66

Old March 11th 05, 12:40 PM
Adrian

Merlin ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

> http://www.geocities.com/actionspammers66

So *that's* where all the Mk 1 Trannys have gone.

Got any good Mk 2 Zephyrs?
Old March 11th 05, 01:33 PM
Richard H Huelin

"Merlin" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Go to:-

Given that your site is so poorly knocked together and unlikely to be
listed by any decent search engine, I can understand why you feel the
need to promote it by spamming news groups. You might be lucky enough
to get away with it this time, but before doing it again you would be
well advised to read the TOS/AUP of your ISP, and the charters of the
groups you intend infesting with your turdlets.

Old March 11th 05, 03:27 PM
tom

you are waisting your time richard. troll like this will never learn, annd
if they do get bounced, they just come back under another name

Old March 11th 05, 04:56 PM
Richard H Huelin

"tom" > wrote in message
> you are waisting your time richard. troll like this will never learn,
> annd
> if they do get bounced, they just come back under another name

With most spammers I simply say nothing and lart. This one has all the
signs of being a newbie who might learn the error of his ways. If he
fails to absorb a clue there is both a landline and mobile telephone
number on his web site.

Old March 12th 05, 01:24 AM

You also forget that spammers generally never come back to the NG's they
spam. Btw, you're crossposting.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

. ..

Old March 12th 05, 03:43 AM
tom

actually mike, i just hit reply. i did not look at how many newsgroups the
trollposted in origionally.
m...

Old March 12th 05, 09:47 AM
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article > ,
> wrote:

> you're crossposting.

Physician heal thyself. You are posting upside down and not trimming.

** Would you like to learn to post effectively? **
** http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post **

Old March 12th 05, 01:37 PM
Merlin

Not spamming or trolling, I was helping someone out.
The meta-tag analyser gave the site a good rating.
I will ask him about the MK II Zephyrs.

You are actually interested in old cars or just sitting on your arse
with an attitude ?

If you are so smart what is wrong?

Old March 12th 05, 01:38 PM
Merlin

YES !

Drving faster, in my experience does not make a significant change in mileage... Cory Dunkle Driving 118 February 4th 05 04:00 PM
HEMI's HOT Luke Smith Driving 208 December 19th 04 06:27 PM
Vintage Cars Get Hot with Makeovers Grover C. McCoury III Ford Mustang 2 December 5th 04 05:13 AM
European Cars Least Reliable Richard Schulman VW water cooled 3 November 11th 04 10:41 AM
FS: 1991 "Classic Cars" (Of The World) Cards with Box J.R. Sinclair General 0 May 27th 04 07:31 AM