Aquagiant: Anyone use this Petco?

Old October 11th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Steven Schneider

Default Aquagiant: Anyone use this Petco?

--
W. Steven Schneider
Key ID: Key Fingerprint: GnuPG
Old October 12th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Alpha

Many times these chains open a new branch way before their tanks are cycled
and water is OK. It is the cost.

Old October 14th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Steven Schneider

--
W. Steven Schneider
Old October 14th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Steven Schneider

Old October 14th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Reel McKoi[_10_]

"Steven Schneider" wrote in message
So what do I do. Simply boycot, educate, some combination, or
something else?

====================
Boycotting is the safest option for you. Shop elsewhere.
--
RM....
Zone 6. Middle TN USA

Old October 14th 07, 07:30 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Alpha

Old June 17th 11, 06:05 PM
gracerallson gracerallson is offline
Junior Member

It was alarming how abounding unwell, dead, or half-eaten angle were present. There was one catchbasin that had a down-covered agglomeration of being with spines comming out of it. The assurance on the catchbasin articular the occupant as a Lion Fish.

New Petco..... Reel McKoi[_10_] General 7 October 8th 07 08:05 PM
New salt at Petco Mark Cooper Reefs 6 May 10th 06 10:16 PM
A bad day at Petco Larry Blanchard General 2 January 19th 05 06:14 AM
A REAL shock at PETCO IDzine01 General 7 May 5th 04 02:05 PM
Petco BITES Steve General 39 March 24th 04 11:13 PM