YUUK - Read about the "**** bottles" pervert truckers toss outthe window

Old June 3rd 05, 05:08 AM
Garth Almgren

Default YUUK - Read about the "**** bottles" pervert truckers toss outthe window

wrote:

>>>Maybe if retards weren't LLBing the truckers so they could get to the
>>>rest stops on time, this type of problem wouldn't be happening.

>>LLBs save millions of lives every day by slowing down psychopaths like
>>you.

> Wow, Judy, that's weak and pathetic even by your own pathetic
> standards.

I've always been taught that when you're stuck in a deep hole, it's best
to stop digging. Apparently (and not surprisingly) Judy never learned
that lesson.

> If there were indeed such a road-related behavior that would in fact
> -kill- millions of lives daily (and as such would need some
> counter-behavior in order to "save" millions of lives every day), then
> roads and highways and automobile transport would have been banished
> long, long ago--well, that, or else the human race (in developed
> countries) would have made itself extinct in the span of about two
> months or so.

Stop it; logic only confuses poor Judy!

> Are you really leading a legitimate crusade for a worthy cause, or are
> you in fact what most of us suspect you to be: a shameless attention
> whore?

Man, now *there's* a whopper of a rhetorical question!

--
~/Garth |"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
Almgren | I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.
Old June 5th 05, 12:06 PM
Tropicsprite

> > Wow, Judy, that's weak and pathetic even by your own pathetic
> > standards.

> I've always been taught that when you're stuck in a deep hole, it's best
> to stop digging. Apparently (and not surprisingly) Judy never learned
> that lesson.

She buys shovels at Sam's Club by the gross...

> > If there were indeed such a road-related behavior that would in fact
> > -kill- millions of lives daily (and as such would need some
> > counter-behavior in order to "save" millions of lives every day), then
> > roads and highways and automobile transport would have been banished
> > long, long ago--well, that, or else the human race (in developed
> > countries) would have made itself extinct in the span of about two
> > months or so.

> Stop it; logic only confuses poor Judy!

No wonder I never see poor Judy on the Star Trek ngs.....Spock would
probably make her head explode!

> > Are you really leading a legitimate crusade for a worthy cause, or are
> > you in fact what most of us suspect you to be: a shameless attention
> > whore?

> Man, now *there's* a whopper of a rhetorical question!

Not really....she's a he, he's a she and we are all androgenous *LOL*

Old June 6th 05, 01:23 AM
Joe Canuck

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

xpost list trimmed

> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 16:11:56 GMT, Oldschool >
> spake thus:
>

>>>Mowers 'hit them, they explode'
>>>In April, Colorado increased its "human waste" fine from $40 to $500.
>>>Transportation employees convinced lawmakers of the need for the
>>>drastic increase with their tales of finding urine jugs as they mowed
>>>roadway ditches. "We hit them, they explode. The operator ends up
>>>wearing this stuff," Randy Dobyns told state senators.

>>Thats what happens when cities and states put up "No Parking Ever"
>>signs so that truckers can't park and go into a restroom, or get a
>>bite to eat without looking for a truck stop.

> Funny, somehow car drivers manage to find places to pee.

I'll give one day, no wait one hour, behind the wheel of a
tractor/trailer unit with 53' trailer in tow.

You'll quickly discover it doesn't park like a car.

>>This isnt such a problem on the East coast where they have lots of
>>rest areas close together with vending machines and roach coaches,
>>unlike the West.

> Once again, car drivers - even out here in the West - manage to find
> appropriate places to urinate. There's absolutely no excuse for
> throwing a jug of your excrement out your vehicle window onto the
> road.

Agreed with the tossing.

Old June 6th 05, 01:25 AM
Joe Canuck

Troublemaker wrote:

> "Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
>
>>On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 16:11:56 GMT, Oldschool >
>>spake thus:

>>>Thats what happens when cities and states put up "No Parking Ever"
>>>signs so that truckers can't park and go into a restroom, or get a
>>>bite to eat without looking for a truck stop.

>>Funny, somehow car drivers manage to find places to pee.

> Must have something to do with the abundance of places cars are allowed, and
> trucks aren't.
>

>>>This isnt such a problem on the East coast where they have lots of
>>>rest areas close together with vending machines and roach coaches,
>>>unlike the West.

>>Once again, car drivers - even out here in the West - manage to find
>>appropriate places to urinate. There's absolutely no excuse for
>>throwing a jug of your excrement out your vehicle window onto the
>>road.

> I can agree with this - these pee bottles ('trucker bombs' is just a cheap
> attempt at capitalizing on the fear of the the word) are disgusting and
> revolting, no reasing to toss them on the side of the road, no matter who is
> doing it.
>

>>>But you wouldnt know about that, as you can whip your 15 foot car
>>>into a Mickey D's on a dime, the John and buy a Big Mac and a Coke,
>>>anytime you want to, car driver.

>>Even if your assertion that Truckers have fewer places to park is
>>correct, that doesn't explain why they MUST throw the full **** jugs
>>out the window onto the road. Why can't they dispose of the bottles
>>properly at the next truck stop?
>>
>>Then again, I guess it's not such a big leap to go from leaving
>>"alligators" on the road to leaving other debris...

> Again with this tired old argument of yours, Scott. You haul yourself out
> into the middle of 70mph+ traffic to retrieve debris, most of us consider
> that suicide. I would think you'd come up with something new to complain
> about by now. Run over anyone taking off too slow at a stoplight, lately?
>

>>--
>>Life is short - drive fast! Be sure to avoid the roses!
>>http://www.geocities.com/scottenaztlan/

> Tagline says it all, doesn't it?

xpost list trimmed.

Scott is a rose between two thorns.

I suggest he be avoided.

Old June 7th 05, 02:19 AM
L Sternn

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:23:51 -0400, Joe Canuck
> wrote:

>> Funny, somehow car drivers manage to find places to pee.

>I'll give one day, no wait one hour, behind the wheel of a
>tractor/trailer unit with 53' trailer in tow.
>
>You'll quickly discover it doesn't park like a car.

I don't recall if it was you or someone else who was bitching about
not being permitted to park everywhere cars were, but whoever said
that apparently doesn't realize that a tractor/trailer doesn't park
like a car.
Old June 7th 05, 03:11 AM
Joe Canuck

L Sternn wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:23:51 -0400, Joe Canuck
> > wrote:
>

>>>Funny, somehow car drivers manage to find places to pee.

>>I'll give one day, no wait one hour, behind the wheel of a
>>tractor/trailer unit with 53' trailer in tow.
>>
>>You'll quickly discover it doesn't park like a car.

> I don't recall if it was you or someone else who was bitching about
> not being permitted to park everywhere cars were, but whoever said
> that apparently doesn't realize that a tractor/trailer doesn't park
> like a car.

Definitely wasn't me!

Old June 7th 05, 03:25 AM
Dave Smith

L Sternn wrote:

> >You'll quickly discover it doesn't park like a car.

> I don't recall if it was you or someone else who was bitching about
> not being permitted to park everywhere cars were, but whoever said
> that apparently doesn't realize that a tractor/trailer doesn't park
> like a car.

It wasn't him who said it. It was someone else, but that person also
mentioned that person also mentioned that there is no excuse for
throwing a bottle of your excrement out on the road. Difficulty in
finding a place with parking and a toilet is a valid reason for using a
**** bottle, but they can be disposed of in a more appropriate manner
than throwing them out on the highway or in parking lots. Someone has
to clean that stuff up. If someone thinks their **** is too disgusting
to dispose of, why on earth would they dump it where someone else has
to deal with it?

Old June 7th 05, 04:35 AM
L Sternn

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:25:36 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>L Sternn wrote:
>
>> >You'll quickly discover it doesn't park like a car.

>> I don't recall if it was you or someone else who was bitching about
>> not being permitted to park everywhere cars were, but whoever said
>> that apparently doesn't realize that a tractor/trailer doesn't park
>> like a car.

>It wasn't him who said it. It was someone else, but that person also
>mentioned that person also mentioned that there is no excuse for
>throwing a bottle of your excrement out on the road. Difficulty in
>finding a place with parking and a toilet is a valid reason for using a
>**** bottle, but they can be disposed of in a more appropriate manner
>than throwing them out on the highway or in parking lots. Someone has
>to clean that stuff up. If someone thinks their **** is too disgusting
>to dispose of, why on earth would they dump it where someone else has
>to deal with it?

Agreed.

Absolutely nothing wrong with ****ing in a bottle.
Old June 7th 05, 12:18 PM
Joe Canuck

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:25:36 -0400, Dave Smith
> > spake thus:
>

>>Difficulty in
>>finding a place with parking and a toilet is a valid reason for using a
>>**** bottle, but they can be disposed of in a more appropriate manner
>>than throwing them out on the highway or in parking lots. Someone has
>>to clean that stuff up. If someone thinks their **** is too disgusting
>>to dispose of, why on earth would they dump it where someone else has
>>to deal with it?

> Because they are assholes?

Everyone has one... even you.

Old June 7th 05, 02:47 PM
L Sternn

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 07:18:53 -0400, Joe Canuck
> wrote:

>Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:25:36 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > spake thus:
>>

>>>Difficulty in
>>>finding a place with parking and a toilet is a valid reason for using a
>>>**** bottle, but they can be disposed of in a more appropriate manner
>>>than throwing them out on the highway or in parking lots. Someone has
>>>to clean that stuff up. If someone thinks their **** is too disgusting
>>>to dispose of, why on earth would they dump it where someone else has
>>>to deal with it?

>> Because they are assholes?
>>

>Everyone has one... even you.

"You might pretend you ain't got one of the bottom of you,
But don't fool yerself, girl
It's lookin' at you
Don't fool yerself, girl
It's winkin' at you