Batwing stering wheels

Old December 18th 04, 02:29 AM
Tim Rogers

"P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
news:ncLwd.3923$3N5.3828@amstwist00...

> I have one in Felatio, and it should have the 56 and later, so if you are

in
> deare need.....

................Shazzamm Joern !

......Do you have a 'vert decklid on that '56?

:-)

Old December 18th 04, 03:33 PM
John Willis

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:29:51 -0500, "Tim Rogers" >
scribbled this interesting note:

>"P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
>>
>> I have one in Felatio, and it should have the 56 and later, so if you are

>in
>> deare need.....
>>

>...............Shazzamm Joern !
>
>.....Do you have a 'vert decklid on that '56?

And if you do, how much do you want for it???

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)
Old December 18th 04, 03:51 PM
P.J.Berg

Tim Rogers wrote:
> "P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
>>
>> I have one in Felatio, and it should have the 56 and later, so if
>> you are in deare need.....
>>

> ...............Shazzamm Joern !
>
> .....Do you have a 'vert decklid on that '56?
>
> :-)

Nope, but I can get hold of a '60(I Think) if that would help you.. I have
to pay for it though....

J.

Old December 18th 04, 07:27 PM
Kidd Andersson

>I have one in Felatio, and it should have the 56 and later, so if
>>> you are in deare need.....

And apparently I'm the only person who noticed Joern said "felatio"?

What have your wives done to you??

(PS Joern, I pulled a bunch of stuff off my old hard drive the other week and
found a very interesting picture of you at a car museum or something.

Kidd

John C's proof: http://hometown.aol.com/littlevwgoddess/page5.html
Old December 19th 04, 07:13 PM
Dennis Wik

A couple of years ago I ground out, mixed epoxy, filled, sanded and
painted the steering wheel. It has held up without problems. Now, the
important parts. First, I used the epoxy from por-15 because it is so
easy to work with as it is "water soluble" until it sets up so molding
it and working it into all cracks was very easy. Next sanding should be
done very carefully as the epoxy will sand faster than the original
wheel and it is easy to groove if you are to aggressive (don't ask). I
then painted the wheel with por-15 itself. After it dried, sanded the
bubbles out and sprayed it black. Worked for me. Dennis

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Old December 20th 04, 02:25 AM
MUADIB®

Sounds like a solid plan to me.

>A couple of years ago I ground out, mixed epoxy, filled, sanded and
>painted the steering wheel. It has held up without problems. Now, the
>important parts. First, I used the epoxy from por-15 because it is so
>easy to work with as it is "water soluble" until it sets up so molding
>it and working it into all cracks was very easy. Next sanding should be
>done very carefully as the epoxy will sand faster than the original
>wheel and it is easy to groove if you are to aggressive (don't ask). I
>then painted the wheel with por-15 itself. After it dried, sanded the
>bubbles out and sprayed it black. Worked for me. Dennis

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....