Mach 1000 head unit removal...

Old February 4th 05, 07:48 AM
Wound Up

Damn...

Mike, being the cool customer you are, I too had morbid curiosity about
that email. It must have been bad to get that response from you.

You know the translation, of course: "I admit I lost the argument, and
now I'm ****ed off about it, so this is all I can say now."

He sounds like a 17-year-old brat on a 'roid rage to me. Spends a lot
of time whooping it up in the locker room with his "Gimp" friends,
apparently.

wrote:
> LOOOOOLLL!! How ****ing old are you kid? 3? "Oh **** son lets meet up & I'll
> whoop your ass". Grow the **** up. Yeah you're a genuine BADASS for typing
> threatening **** to me... big ****ing whoop. Pull your "fag" friends' dicks
> outta yer ass & mouth & grow the **** up, douche bag.
>
> -Mike
>
> --
> A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
> Cold air intake
> FRPP 3.73 gears
> Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
> Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
> Hi-speed fan switch
> 255/60R-15 rear tires
> Subframe connectors
> Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
>

> "Jaysun" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
>>Mike,
>>
>>Bring it, if your man enough.
If you want to keep

wrote:

>>>I'm a jerk for trying to help? Nice! And yes, I'd recommend that a
>>>professional handle it. If you **** it up, you're gonna spend more

>>for
>>
>>>fixing it than you would have in just letting a person who knew what

>>he was
>>
>>>doing handle it. If you've installed thousands of dollar of

>>equipment...
>>
>>>then you aren't exactly an amaeteur are you? DURRHURR **** off, ass

>>hat.
>>
>>>-Mike
>>>
>>>--
>>>A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
>>>Cold air intake
>>>FRPP 3.73 gears
>>>Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
>>>Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
>>>Hi-speed fan switch
>>>255/60R-15 rear tires
>>>Subframe connectors
>>>Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

egroups.com...

http://www.PonyPerformance.com

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old February 4th 05, 07:57 AM
Ralph Snart

> wrote in message
. com...
> LOOOOOLLL!! How ****ing old are you kid? 3? "Oh **** son lets meet up &
> I'll
> whoop your ass". Grow the **** up. Yeah you're a genuine BADASS for typing
> threatening **** to me... big ****ing whoop. Pull your "fag" friends'
> dicks
> outta yer ass & mouth & grow the **** up, douche bag.
>
> -Mike

You know, for ****s and giggles you could send his little tirade to the
'abuse' section of his ISP - I kinda think that threatening somebody
violates their 'Terms of Service' and will get their privilages on their
ISP's terminated.

The guy did come across as very immature - and as the owner of a Mach 460,
with the special tool needed to remove the head unit and the propritory
nature of the Mach systems, it is smart to let a pro tackle the job.

Old February 4th 05, 10:14 AM

Ralph, I already contacted Yahoo! Abuse & they are investigating it. Even
groups-abuse@google is investigating. I was surprised to get such fast

-Mike

Old February 4th 05, 10:15 AM

Yeah... it started off the usual "We can do this if you want to, but i'm
gonna **** you up" kinda header. Then it got into a "I'm a badass, dont'
**** with me." Then ended with something along the lines of "I'LL ****ING
KILL YOU BITCH LETS MEET SOMEWHERE" (not verbatim)... and I think you're
dead-on with the 'roid rage theory. What a dork.

-Mike

Old February 4th 05, 02:28 PM
Wound Up

What a little idiot. I hope his nuts shrivel up and fall off.

wrote:

>>>LOOOOOLLL!! How ****ing old are you kid? 3? "Oh **** son lets meet up &

> I'll
>
>>>whoop your ass". Grow the **** up. Yeah you're a genuine BADASS for

> typing
>
>>>threatening **** to me... big ****ing whoop. Pull your "fag" friends'

> dicks
>
>>>outta yer ass & mouth & grow the **** up, douche bag.
>>>
>>>-Mike
>>>
>>>--
>>>A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
>>>Cold air intake
>>>FRPP 3.73 gears
>>>Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
>>>Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
>>>Hi-speed fan switch
>>>255/60R-15 rear tires
>>>Subframe connectors
>>>Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

egroups.com...

wrote:

> [...]
glegroups.com...

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old February 4th 05, 09:46 PM
Deputy Dog

"Wound Up" > wrote in message
> What a little idiot. I hope his nuts shrivel up and fall off.

Correct diagnosis, only they will not fall off cause they have alredy fallen
off hence the someone ****ed in my wheaties attitude.

Dave

Old February 5th 05, 09:34 AM

Hahah... that's awesome. I never heard "someone ****ed in my wheaties"
before lmao...

-Mike

Old February 17th 05, 04:13 AM
Jaysun

wow, didn't realize i'd **** off an entire group.

Just remember, Mike You backed down, not me. you still have my email
address if you want to get this settled. A note for all those offended
by my posting: Mike claimed he knew what he was talking about when he
said "you don't have any business doing this yourself, because your
posting a question on google groups about the proper way to do it."
That kinda ticks me off, no matter how retarded you think the guy is.
Mike replied with a "oh, I'm a jerk...for being nice?" that's not
nice, it's simply rude and discouraging.
Then Mike continued to gripe at me for saying that he was being a jerk,
which...we all know that is the epitamy of 'jerkiness' "you can't do
this, you're not a professional like me" = Jerk!

People like Mike are the reason there are so many kids who don't even
change their own oil on this planet. If less people acted like Mike,
more people would have the confidence to handle things for themselves.
We all remember the first time we pulled a ford factory stereo with two
coat hangers, and how good it felt. Why deny someone that feeling of
accomplishment? How about when you tuned your first set of sub-boxes?
How about when you changed your first valve cover gasket on that leaky
5.0? When you shocked the hell out of yourself from a MSD Blaster2
Coil? Ok, that may have been just me, but I wouldn't have traded any
of those experiences for the world. The feeling of accomplishment is a
great motivator, a driving force I would have had sooner if I hadn't of
listened to people like Mike.

Also, the whole "raping" thing was out of line, and I apologize
publicly for the outburst of rage. And, Mike, I'll be waiting to
settle this privately..in person or not, your choice.

-Jason
Wichita, KS

Old February 17th 05, 04:58 AM

Jason, as far as I'm concerned, it IS settled. I take it you didn't like the
Yahoo! Abuse team contacting you in regards to your dirty little threats.
Welcome to my killfile.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors
Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

oups.com...

Old February 17th 05, 05:10 PM
Deputy Dog

10 days later you post again? trying to stir it up again? hit the road
jack.
Dave
--
"Guns don't kill people..................
husbands that come home early do."

oups.com...