New GT/CS Mustang (pics & info)

Old April 12th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default New GT/CS Mustang (pics & info)

http://www.blueovalnews.com/index.ph..._articleid=224

Patrick

Old April 12th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Are the side/hood scoops fake again?

Thanks,
Scott

Old April 12th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Scott Moseman > wrote in news:a%5%f.18184$yy4.7762
@tornado.texas.rr.com:

> Are the side/hood scoops fake again?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

Prolly, since the whole package is show-no-go...

Old April 12th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Joe" > wrote in message
> Scott Moseman > wrote in news:a%5%f.18184$yy4.7762
> @tornado.texas.rr.com:
>
>> Are the side/hood scoops fake again?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Scott

> Prolly, since the whole package is show-no-go...

The article says that they've changed the throttle body and some other minor
stuff to add ~20hp.
--
Scott W.
'68 Ranchero 500 302

Old April 13th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Blue Mesteno" > wrote
> The article says that they've changed the throttle body and some other
> minor stuff to add ~20hp.

Besides it's fairly boring anyways.

Old April 13th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Blue Mesteno" > wrote in
:

> "Blue Mesteno" > wrote
>> The article says that they've changed the throttle body and some other
>> minor stuff to add ~20hp.

> Besides it's fairly boring anyways.

LOL. BTW, is that ~20hp gain the same type of gain I got from my K&N?
Old April 13th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Joe" > wrote in message
> "Blue Mesteno" > wrote in
> :
>

>> "Blue Mesteno" > wrote
>>> The article says that they've changed the throttle body and some other
>>> minor stuff to add ~20hp.

>> Besides it's fairly boring anyways.

> LOL. BTW, is that ~20hp gain the same type of gain I got from my K&N?

Oh I'm ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY sure.

Old April 14th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

The extra 20hp comes from buying an aftermarket Ford Racing Performance
Parts package that includes a CAI, custom engine computer calibration
(requires 91 octane fuel), and an axleback muffler system for some
additional sound.

The GT/CS is strictly appearance.

Blue Mesteno wrote:

. ..