67 VW Bug (Restored) 4 Sale...

Old February 1st 05, 03:18 PM
Jim Lev

Default 67 VW Bug (Restored) 4 Sale...

Tuesday, February 01 2005, @ 7:17 AM (-0800 GMT)

A really NICE, clean, and professionally restored, vintage 67 Bug from
San Clemente, in (virtually), "rust free" So. California, USA. Land of
sun shine, surf boards, sand bunnies, beach-side pizza parlors, car
shows, & some good local "mini-brewery" beer.

10 photos + full details + 10 very HI-Res photos + a "road runner"
sound effect + some neat vintage Bug ads + a few good links of
possible interest. Have some fun.

Come one - come all. Bring your wallet, and drive it home! :-)

http://www.ClassicVWBug4Sale.info/

Old February 1st 05, 09:42 PM
Peter Steiner

that is hell of a nice car
bout how much would it cost to bring it here to europe?

Old February 2nd 05, 01:00 AM
Howard Rose

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:42:03 GMT, "Peter Steiner"
> wrote:

>that is hell of a nice car
>bout how much would it cost to bring it here to europe?

to the UK, about 1000 pounds.

Old February 2nd 05, 02:44 PM
Jim Lev

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:42:03 GMT, "Peter Steiner"
> wrote:

Hi Peter,

Gee, I'm not sure nowadays about the shipping cost? My wife and I had
a new MBZ shipped from Frankfurt to Houston, TX in USA back in '81. I
think that was about US $1200 then. :-)

I think this Bug would REALLY be a "head turner" on the autobahn over
there! A cause to "pull over and party" perhaps?

I'm not sure about WHAT would happen in the UK. My Bug is used to the
"right side" of the road. It would probably "freak out" if someone
tried to drive it on the "wrong side." <g>

Take care,

Jim

>that is hell of a nice car
>bout how much would it cost to bring it here to europe?

.. .