Saint Catherine of Siena 4-15-97

Old June 14th 11, 04:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
zenobbie

Default Saint Catherine of Siena 4-15-97

St. Catherine of Siena says,
"Mankind should understand and be
aware totally, that Saint Joseph is not just
a Saint, but He Is The Holy Spirit Of The
Father. How can I say this? Logic should
tell mankind that for a mere man to be chosen
as the Husband of Mary, and the Foster
Father of The Son of God, could not be an
ordinary man, because no ordinary man would
be able or sufficient in all degrees needed to
be the Father of The Son of God, the Husband
of The Beloved Mother of God."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON APRIL 15,1997 AT 1:20 P.M.

SAINT CATHERINE OF SIENA

“I am Saint Catherine of Siena.
Nowhere in the world is there a Miracle like
the Miracle of The Beloved Saint Joseph.

Mankind should understand and be
aware totally, that Saint Joseph is not just
a Saint, but He Is The Holy Spirit Of The
Father. How can I say this? Logic should
tell mankind that for a mere man to be chosen
as the Husband of Mary, and the Foster
Father of The Son of God, could not be an
ordinary man, because no ordinary man would
be able or sufficient in all degrees needed to
be the Father of The Son of God, the Husband
of The Beloved Mother of God.

We Saints All say to human beings,
‘Stop ignoring the Magnitude of All that
Heaven consists of and the Reality that
Heaven does exist; also, that human life was
created in imitation of so many things that
The Father has, and these things are the
abilities of the senses: touch, see, feel, speak,
hear; also, that human life is used to create
other human life.’

The world is in moral chaos because of
so many demonic avenues in which so many
human beings find, not pleasure, but a feeling
of belonging to a position different, allowing
their weaknesses to be prevalent, ignoring the
True Existence of God. I could speak hours
on this subject because it is endless in its
definition and content.

It is important that mankind see what a
great Gift human life is, and that human life
is a design of The Father’s that holds
human life in a closeness to Him that
nothing else has. So be it.”

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Old June 15th 11, 05:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
PaxPerPoten

You are in the wrong News Group. The God here is Chrysler Automobiles.

On 6/13/2011 10:50 PM, zenobbie wrote:

> St. Catherine of Siena says,
> "Mankind should understand and be
> aware totally, that Saint Joseph is not just
> a Saint, but He Is The Holy Spirit Of The
> Father. How can I say this? Logic should
> tell mankind that for a mere man to be chosen
> as the Husband of Mary, and the Foster
> Father of The Son of God, could not be an
> ordinary man, because no ordinary man would
> be able or sufficient in all degrees needed to
> be the Father of The Son of God, the Husband
> of The Beloved Mother of God."
>
> REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
> ON APRIL 15,1997 AT 1:20 P.M.
>
> SAINT CATHERINE OF SIENA
>
> “I am Saint Catherine of Siena.
> Nowhere in the world is there a Miracle like
> the Miracle of The Beloved Saint Joseph.
>
> Mankind should understand and be
> aware totally, that Saint Joseph is not just
> a Saint, but He Is The Holy Spirit Of The
> Father. How can I say this? Logic should
> tell mankind that for a mere man to be chosen
> as the Husband of Mary, and the Foster
> Father of The Son of God, could not be an
> ordinary man, because no ordinary man would
> be able or sufficient in all degrees needed to
> be the Father of The Son of God, the Husband
> of The Beloved Mother of God.
>
> We Saints All say to human beings,
> ‘Stop ignoring the Magnitude of All that
> Heaven consists of and the Reality that
> Heaven does exist; also, that human life was
> created in imitation of so many things that
> The Father has, and these things are the
> abilities of the senses: touch, see, feel, speak,
> hear; also, that human life is used to create
> other human life.’
>
> The world is in moral chaos because of
> so many demonic avenues in which so many
> human beings find, not pleasure, but a feeling
> of belonging to a position different, allowing
> their weaknesses to be prevalent, ignoring the
> True Existence of God. I could speak hours
> on this subject because it is endless in its
> definition and content.
>
> It is important that mankind see what a
> great Gift human life is, and that human life
> is a design of The Father’s that holds
> human life in a closeness to Him that
> nothing else has. So be it.”
>
> Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
> Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
> www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
> All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
> and continuously as witnessed by all those
> present at the time.
> © Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
> This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Saint Jerome 9-14-92 [email protected] BMW 0 June 12th 11 09:57 PM
Saint Peter 2-17-72 [email protected] Technology 0 October 22nd 10 05:36 PM
Saint Anne 12-14-95 giolla Chrysler 0 June 1st 10 02:31 AM
Zender Siena Søren Navntoft Alfa Romeo 1 September 25th 06 11:31 PM
A Saint Among Us Furious George Driving 0 April 24th 05 08:42 PM