another warman comeback

Old March 28th 05, 01:50 AM

Default another warman comeback

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:59:17 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:

>You can post your VIN and I can run OASIS on it.... be aware that it will
>likely not give you the info that you seek.... Mustang or not, this is a
>used car..... there's no sense in getting anal over what it used to be.
>

>"Stan Querin" > wrote in message
>> OKay i bought a 98 gt last summer with 77000 k/m on it so pretty low

>milage
>> and am trying to get info on what the car supposedly shipped with from the
>> factory but ford canada will not help me and am wondering if anyone knows
>> how to find out the info i would like to get.
>>
>> EG. What options it shipped with
>> Body stripesand what not
>>
>> i have attached a pic of the car

oasis is a waste of time and any EXPERIENCED tech would know this

also i am reporting you to ford
oasis info is not for the public

hurc ast
Old March 28th 05, 11:33 PM
Deputy Dog

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
> wrote:

> I'm reporting you to your dad, he should have worn a condom.

Either that or shot that load in the weeds.

Dave

Old March 29th 05, 12:33 AM

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:42:47 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"

>> oasis is a waste of time and any EXPERIENCED tech would know this
>>
>> also i am reporting you to ford
>> oasis info is not for the public
>>

>> hurc ast

> I'm reporting you to your dad, he should have worn a condom.

lmfao
hey
i thought you were dad

are u done yet dad ?

so hi dad

lmfao
hurc ast
Old March 30th 05, 05:14 AM

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:33:18 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"

>> lmfao
>> hey windsorfox
>> i thought you were dad
>>
>> are u done yet dad ?
>>
>> lmfao
>> hurc ast

> You think that's a big deal? I'm behind Cox spam filters and the
>SORBS RBL. However, I just hung up with your ISP. We talked about a
>cancelation request on that post and we talked at length about your
>continued abuse and violation of Telus' AUP and the charter of this news
>group. What they deem appropriate is up to them, but they know about you
>and they received the last few reports from other people because he knew
>who I was talking about when I told him what group. Heh. This is the
>point at which *I* would find another means of entertainment, but you do
>what you like.

why
you are more than welcome yo use iggy
> I told the guy from Telus that I would officially inform the group
>to STOP *CEASE AND DESIST* communicating in anyway with this person.
>Hopfully they are in a good mood and up for some fun and shove a potato
>in his net hole for a day or two, but that's their call. I told him what
>I really wanted a cancellation on the posts with peoples email which is
>definately harassment. So please honor our (my) word and ignore this
>boob and they will take care of their end.

do what you want
i am goiing to inform to stop cease and decist too
in fact you are the BOOB
just because ford sucks i am suddenly abusive
lmfao

how is posting email harrasement
??????
they voulenteered the info

> BTW THANKS abuse guy, it was great to talk to someone who was
>willing to listen and willing to help! Great work!!

yup
hes a pro
he prolly hears 100s of you crybabys
prolly agreeded with ya too
sort of told u to **** OFF
in a nice kinda way

BTW
telus SUCKS

besides warmen already told me the same thing
MONTHS ago

lmfao

keep reporting me too
i have no account with telus
they are CROOKS and want out of residential phone service

hurc ast

Old March 31st 05, 02:58 AM

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:54:33 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"
> wrote:

>gerald wrote:
>
>> do what you want
>> i am goiing to inform to stop cease and decist too
>> in fact you are the BOOB
>> just because ford sucks i am suddenly abusive
>> lmfao

> You have trolled since you came, and you have posted insessant
>profanity.

u are the one calling me names

>> how is posting email harrasement
>> ??????
>> they voulenteered the info
>>

> You posted our email to Usenet WITHOUT the spam filter. You know
>why you did it and what the ramafications are or you would not have done
>it. You are in direct violation of the Telus AUP and directly guilty of
>harassment by doing so.

how did i harass you
if i call you you name is that harrassement to

??????

>> keep reporting me too
>> i have no account with telus
>> they are CROOKS and want out of residential phone service
>>
>> hurc ast
>>

> I do not need to. I have spoken to him on the phone and have an
>extra email address. You ARE using a Telus IP address. If what you say
>is true then you just admitted to theft of service. If they find you do
>not have an account and are hacking in with a dial up, I am sure they
>will look into that as well. All dial ups keep caller ID records. Good day.

yup i have 100 bucks that sez u have not contacted them by phone
post his name and number so I can call him too

lmfao

U GO GIRL

hurc ast

jim warman THE BIG GUY Ford Explorer 9 December 26th 04 01:21 AM
jim warman THE BIG GUY Ford Explorer 1 December 24th 04 05:58 PM
Jim Warman, I am still confused John Riggs Ford Explorer 14 November 29th 04 07:20 AM
transmission shifting question.......mr warman THE BIG GUY Ford Explorer 5 November 14th 04 06:27 PM
Thanks to Jim Warman & AZGUYfor input CVT CRAngelo Ford Explorer 1 November 13th 04 12:44 AM