NR03 league looking for a few drivers

Old August 13th 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Paul E

Default NR03 league looking for a few drivers

The Western States Racing League will be starting it's 14th season of
on-line NASCAR racing soon! Our seasons are 18 points races long, with a few
non-points events thrown in. We race on "Nascar Racing 2003 Season"
software.

We have two series ....

Tuesdays run fixed <fast> setup, 65* temps, 2X pit frequency on larger
tracks, 35% race length and moderate damage.

Fridays run with open setups, forecasted weather, realistic damage, 40%
race length, and following the Nextel Cup schedule when possible.

Being a west coast based league, we hold qualifying at 7:15PST (10:15EST).
Each race session opens for practice at 5:45PST, allowing the racers a full
90 minutes of practice before each race. The events conclude around 9:00PST.

We are currently seeking a few drivers for each of our series. In the
Friday series, it is required that new drivers have at least one season of
on-line sim racing under their belt. The Tuesday fixed series is more
lenient towards rookie drivers, but still requires that you are in good
control of your car.

The WSRL has it's own server which is located in southern California. The
server is made available 24-7 to league racers so that they can practice
on-line for their upcoming races.

If you are interested in trying out for the WSRL, please fill out the
"join" form on our website. www.wsrlracing.com

-Paul Eigsti
League Co-Administrator
Western States Racing League