jeep cherokee pioneer?

Old February 8th 04, 08:23 AM
James Morrow

Default jeep cherokee pioneer?

i know it's a stupid question, but i wasn't alive when my cherokee was
made. what was special about the "pioneer" submodel of cherokee? just
what advantages did it have over a base cherokee? was it an off-road
version? if someone knows i would appreciate it! thanks!
Old February 8th 04, 09:18 PM
Joe M

Pioneer is a trim/equipment package.
The packages from least to most expensive we base, sport, pioneer,
laredo, and limited. The specifics of each package varied depending on the
year model.

Joe, 90XJ Laredo

om...

Old February 8th 04, 09:18 PM
Joe M

Old February 13th 04, 08:43 PM
pipo

My XJ is some ½Performance½edition? On the corner of driver door is written
Jeep- Dodge- for export... I live in Europe. Car probably came from Canada.
Inside are leather seats, ½leather½on dash, imitation of wood on door panels
and dash, stupid wooden steering wheel - ½BBS for Jeep½(I replaced it with
another one), some strange front bumper and those plastic things below
doors, also tail ligths are strange - complete red with just a small
½windows½ for yellow and reverse light. Anyone heard about this one? I can
send a picture if somebody wants.
Greetings from Croatia.
Davie

Old February 13th 04, 08:43 PM