My Screaming Yellow '05 GT

Old January 12th 05, 10:24 PM
JohnH

Default My Screaming Yellow '05 GT

Hopefully this will work and some pictures will show up! Disregard the
fishing pics.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos

I *love* this car, even if it is in the shop right now getting a brand
new transmission.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Old January 12th 05, 10:30 PM
cobra boy

Nice car and fish also. lol what happened to the trans? Best of luck with
it.
excobra boy

Old January 12th 05, 10:39 PM
JohnH

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:30:23 GMT, "cobra boy" >
wrote:

>Nice car and fish also. lol what happened to the trans? Best of luck with
>it.
>excobra boy
>
>"JohnH" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Hopefully this will work and some pictures will show up! Disregard the
>> fishing pics.
>>
>> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos
>>
>> I *love* this car, even if it is in the shop right now getting a brand
>> new transmission.
>>
>> John H
>>
>> On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
>> on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
>>
>> "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to

>resolve it."
>> Rene Descartes

At slow speeds when I shifted or applied and released the accelerator
I would get a 'thunk' which sounded like play in the drive train. The
dealer called Ford and was told to just replace the trans, not to try
to fix it.

Old January 12th 05, 10:54 PM
Jeff M

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:30:23 +0000, cobra boy wrote:

> Nice car and fish also. lol what happened to the trans? Best of luck with
> it.
> excobra boy
>
> "JohnH" > wrote in message
>> Hopefully this will work and some pictures will show up! Disregard the
>> fishing pics.
>>
>> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos
>>
>> I *love* this car, even if it is in the shop right now getting a brand
>> new transmission.
>>
>> John H

Very nice John; Mustang's not that bad either! ;-) I'd almost be jealous
if I wasn't installing a SuperCharger plus other performance mods in my
beast this March

Sorry to hear 'bout the transmission, hopefully this will be the only
problem you encounter.

Jeff
01 GT
FIPK

Old January 13th 05, 05:15 AM
pawn, loathesome, credible

I simply can't stand how beautiful the new Mustangs are. Congrats.

Old January 13th 05, 05:48 AM
Backyard Mechanic

JohnH opined in :

> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos

Man, i like that yellow!

Side note: Came up behind a v6 tonight on the street, after dark, and it was
like deja vu, back to the 60's.

Old January 13th 05, 04:07 PM
Rein

very nice, congrats.

Old January 13th 05, 08:16 PM
punk-tilous

Great looking car except for the wheels. UGH! I would personally get new
wheels pronto!

Old January 13th 05, 09:16 PM
JohnH

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:16:25 GMT, "punk-tilous" >
wrote:

>Great looking car except for the wheels. UGH! I would personally get new
>wheels pronto!
>
>"JohnH" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Hopefully this will work and some pictures will show up! Disregard the
>> fishing pics.
>>
>> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos
>>
>> I *love* this car, even if it is in the shop right now getting a brand
>> new transmission.
>>
>> John H
>>
>> On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
>> on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
>>
>> "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
>> resolve it."
>> Rene Descartes

Haven't seen any I like better. One criteria is that they must be easy
to clean. Also, I don't like chrome. Any suggestions?

Ignorant question. Jeepers Jeep 9 January 15th 05 06:42 AM
Ping Alex Rodriguez (yellow phase timing in NYC) Arif Khokar Driving 14 December 24th 04 04:00 AM
2004 325XI oil light yellow when ignition turns off Frank_Del BMW 8 November 19th 04 01:51 AM