seat cushion?

Old August 4th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
dave

Default seat cushion?

hi all,

i have a 05 with black leather and i cook in hot weather. would a seat
cushion work? any have any experioence with that?
thanx
dave

Old August 5th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger

"dave" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> hi all,
>
> i have a 05 with black leather and i cook in hot weather. would a seat
> cushion work? any have any experioence with that?
> thanx
> dave

About 40 years ago I was driving my father's car while on vacation from
college. He had some kind of mesh seat contraption that insulated him from
the hot vinyl seats. While stopped at a light behind another car, I tried
to adjust this thing by raising my rear end off the seat with my foot (and
my weight) on the brake pedal. While my butt was airborne my foot slipped
of the brake onto the gas. Damage, injuries (not to me) and a lawsuit
followed. Go for it.

Old August 5th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

You could trade me for my wonderful '99 black cloth seats ;-)

Chris
99BBB

"Frank Berger" > wrote in message

> "dave" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> hi all,
>>
>> i have a 05 with black leather and i cook in hot weather. would a seat
>> cushion work? any have any experioence with that?
>> thanx
>> dave
>>

> About 40 years ago I was driving my father's car while on vacation from
> college. He had some kind of mesh seat contraption that insulated him
> from the hot vinyl seats. While stopped at a light behind another car, I
> tried to adjust this thing by raising my rear end off the seat with my
> foot (and my weight) on the brake pedal. While my butt was airborne my
> foot slipped of the brake onto the gas. Damage, injuries (not to me) and
> a lawsuit followed. Go for it.

Seat cushion for 98 Civic [email protected] Honda 0 May 13th 06 07:46 PM
seat back adjustment 1988 V8 model [email protected] Ford Mustang 1 March 9th 06 07:53 PM
Airbag light and thet Passenger Seat J Strickland BMW 3 August 15th 05 04:28 PM
Seat Back Twisted SteveG BMW 2 May 22nd 05 06:04 PM
Broken Seat release lever 3 Dr VW Golf [email protected] VW water cooled 0 April 6th 05 05:31 PM