Neeed help with fuel problem

Old July 19th 05, 02:25 AM
Eric

Default Neeed help with fuel problem

I just replaced the engine in my 1992 Cabriolet and I am having no luck
getting fuel to the engine. I wanted to first rule out the fuel relay
switch. However I can't find it. I have no diagram showing which one it
is. Can someone please tell me the exact location of the relay, on the
fuse panel? Also, I am open to all suggestions on fixing the "no fuel"
problem. Thanks

Old July 19th 05, 04:22 AM
Papa

That information should be in the Bentley manual.

oups.com...

Old July 19th 05, 09:02 AM
Harry

"Eric" > wrote:

>I just replaced the engine in my 1992 Cabriolet and I am having no luck
> getting fuel to the engine. I wanted to first rule out the fuel relay
> switch. However I can't find it. I have no diagram showing which one it
> is. Can someone please tell me the exact location of the relay, on the
> fuse panel? Also, I am open to all suggestions on fixing the "no fuel"
> problem. Thanks

You might want to try to find it by part number if nothing else. P2037-35367
superceded by
857 951 253. They cost like 4 bucks plus shipping.

Here is a pic of it with the superceded part number - .

https://www.autohausaz.com/secure/Pa.../857951253.jpg

Harry

Old July 19th 05, 06:09 PM
Eric

Thanks, I found the problem. It was the relay